Question

10 answers to this question

Hi. The installation seems ok. Nothing interrupted the process. The screen can be seen but no reaction whatsoever when my mouse pointed and clicked on the various/all of menu.

Thank you. I appreciate your time.

Hi,

I am WDC user for long time as I am miner and trader from 2013 and wanted to share problem which I had and thankful to Berzeck solve it successfully!

I downloaded Android wallet https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.coinfit.wdcwallet (it says Obsolete) but in speed I didn't check that.  Sent WDC's to that wallet address from polo but as wallet is not working nothing come to it. SO i checked for some peers and nothing worked. 

Then I sent message to Berzeck an he helped me out. Firstly I sent him backup which I created from android wallet but it didn't work in windows or other OS wallet. Also I downloaded another worldcoin wallet https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.coinfit.wdcwallethd and tried to put backup from old one into new one. But also didn't work, wallet froze. So he tried to reverse that android wallet (or something similar which I am not understand) and it took time but in some of barinstorm ideas, which is genious even if it not look like that, he send me another working peer 

which is absolutely working on every wallet. I am so happy of that because my WDC showed (after sync). So, in the name of Berzeck I will write in few steps how to put peer into any android wallet.

1. Download wallet

2. In settings check /Skip Regular Peer Discovery/

3. Go to Trusted Peer and type 82.221.105.24

That's it...wallet will sync. So after all WDC android wallet is working thanks to Berzeck. Also wanted to say that this community is greatful and it is pity that it is removed from polo!

Thanks Brezeck again!

greets

14 minutes ago, Frangomel said:

Hi,

I am WDC user for long time as I am miner and trader from 2013 and wanted to share problem which I had and thankful to Berzeck solve it successfully!

I downloaded Android wallet https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.coinfit.wdcwallet (it says Obsolete) but in speed I didn't check that.  Sent WDC's to that wallet address from polo but as wallet is not working nothing come to it. SO i checked for some peers and nothing worked. 

Then I sent message to Berzeck an he helped me out. Firstly I sent him backup which I created from android wallet but it didn't work in windows or other OS wallet. Also I downloaded another worldcoin wallet https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.coinfit.wdcwallethd and tried to put backup from old one into new one. But also didn't work, wallet froze. So he tried to reverse that android wallet (or something similar which I am not understand) and it took time but in some of barinstorm ideas, which is genious even if it not look like that, he send me another working peer 

which is absolutely working on every wallet. I am so happy of that because my WDC showed (after sync). So, in the name of Berzeck I will write in few steps how to put peer into any android wallet.

1. Download wallet

2. In settings check /Skip Regular Peer Discovery/

3. Go to Trusted Peer and type 82.221.105.24

That's it...wallet will sync. So after all WDC android wallet is working thanks to Berzeck. Also wanted to say that this community is greatful and it is pity that it is removed from polo!

Thanks Brezeck again!

greets

Thank you very much for your words Frangomel!

Don't worry about Polo, we have received many setbacks in the past and nothing will stop us reaching our goals.

Glad to have you on board! 

Hi. The installation seems ok. Nothing interrupted the process. The screen can be seen but no reaction whatsoever when my mouse pointed and clicked on the various/all of menu. I don't have the skype handler. I shall try to get one. I guess thats it for now. Till then,

Thank you. I appreciate your time,  Berzeck and Frangomel

19 minutes ago, 123456 said:

Hi. The installation seems ok. Nothing interrupted the process. The screen can be seen but no reaction whatsoever when my mouse pointed and clicked on the various/all of menu. I don't have the skype handler. I shall try to get one. I guess thats it for now. Till then,

Thank you. I appreciate your time,  Berzeck and Frangomel

We can talk using qtox too.

Maybe you can install Team Viewer so i can see and diagnose what exactly is happening?.

A screenshot would be helpful