Higgson

Completely off Topic - Online games

Hi folks,

The off topic forum looked a little bare and lonely so i thought i'd kick something off.

Who plays online games around here? and Which ones?

Maybe if there's enough of us that play the same game we could get some gaming on... together?

I play... Gaming is my hobby and has been for years... I play SWTOR, Company of Heroes, Sim Racing, FPS's, you name it I play it... I also have an Oculus Rift Dk2 and can't wait for the  consumer product.... For those of you who don't know that's a VR headset... And I can tell you it's going to change gaming forever!! 

Cheers

Ghosty

I play... Gaming is my hobby and has been for years... I play SWTOR, Company of Heroes, Sim Racing, FPS's, you name it I play it... I also have an Oculus Rift Dk2 and can't wait for the  consumer product.... For those of you who don't know that's a VR headset... And I can tell you it's going to change gaming forever!! 

Cheers

Ghosty

How much did an oculus cost you may ask?

Well Im in Canada and it was $350 American but after I paid import duties here it was closer to $400... But I have been having a blast with it... I would recommend you wait a bit longer for the consumer version though... 

Well Im in Canada and it was $350 American but after I paid import duties here it was closer to $400... But I have been having a blast with it... I would recommend you wait a bit longer for the consumer version though... 

Gadgetman did virtual shopping with it :laugh: