We will try to have 2 versions before year ends.

In the next one we will rebase to 0.10.x version of the daemon (right now it is at 0.8.x)

and for December version we are integrating qtox to the wallet or some other chat mechanism to start building the community.

We need chat system for next years big project that we will not mention.

On the other hand Poloniex was never our biggest exchange. The biggest one is BTC38 grabbing like 75% of total transactions before Poloniex was out, so now they just have a bigger marketshare.

We need to hold the exchanges and get more to keep worldcoin afloat. Poloniex was a big loss. But not for NY's like me who got banned from poloniex and other exchanges because of NY's ridiculous policies. I just increased my worldcoin holdings because I still believe in the coin and developers, and how could you not take advantage at these low prices. I would really like to see worldcoin on shapeshift in the near future.

On 22/01/2017 at 2:00 AM, Berzeck said:

We have a concrete plan to be completely implemented this year that will definitely solve the exchange problem 

:)

Nice to hear from you Berzeck! 

I wish the worldcoin.global team an excellent/productive year  2017. I'm sure in the future, these drawbacks are going to sound more like anecdotes, growing pains.

On 1/23/2017 at 0:59 PM, macnulty said:

Nice to hear from you Berzeck! 

I wish the worldcoin.global team an excellent/productive year  2017. I'm sure in the future, these drawbacks are going to sound more like anecdotes, growing pains.

Well said Macnulty!

Has anyone asked them about a possible relist?  If not I think I will send in a support ticket.  It didn't make any sense for them to drop us at that time IMHO because we were regularly trading for 2-12 BTC per day which was way more than some other coins that are still there.

On 1/28/2017 at 7:58 AM, bels said:

Has anyone asked them about a possible relist?  If not I think I will send in a support ticket.  It didn't make any sense for them to drop us at that time IMHO because we were regularly trading for 2-12 BTC per day which was way more than some other coins that are still there.

They never answered, the support guys do not know why it was delisted, also it was strange that volume was highest ever

We have to look forward ...