Sign in to follow this  
macnulty

I'm getting a Forum Error code: EX4096

Question

9 answers to this question

After testing all suggested alternatives (Upgrading, disabling plugins, clearing cache, etc) they finally allowed us to submit a ticket. Expect an answer soon.

Thanks for reporting

"Hello,

We've reviewed your request and unfortunately, it is going to require further investigation. I've escalated your ticket, and it will be addressed as quickly as possible. Because of the advanced nature of your request, please note that it may take longer than usual to fully address your concern. Please also note that advanced support is only available Monday through Friday. I apologize for this delay.

Please ensure, to avoid further delay, that the access information provided on file is and remains valid throughout the duration of this request.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience; we look forward to working towards a resolution for you.

Kind Regards,

Marc Stridgen
Invision Power Services, Inc."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Similar Content

• By Accept
      There was a grave error, on my part that meant that many users were unable to post in sections such as this one. It has now been resolved, if there are any other problems, please report it on this thread.
      Originally Affected Areas
      - News and Announcements & subs
      - Development

• By Accept
      Hi there,
      Couple of days ago I updated the forum to a new version and have been tweaking it ever since. I would like some feedback from users to see what I might have missed.
      Thanks.
    • By Accept
      Hi,

I would like to add some more awards but I need your help. I ran out of ideas so if anybody has any awesome suggestions it is possible I will find the corrosponding image and actually include it on the awards list. If you want to go even further and design one, the sizes are 32 x 32 px with a transparent background. I don't expect anybody to do that...
    • By Accept
      Welcome to the new forum, here is what is new.

Spam protection - there will no longer be spam.
      Compacted forums - previous categories have been merged together.
      Awards - Users will be awarded with achievements and award icons.
      Post ranking - More posts, the higher your rank.
      Custom made userbars - Upgraded members and staff only.
      User Upgrades (coming soon) - gives more forum functionality.
      Temporary Bans - Any bad behaviour can be dealt with.
      Access Levels - some forum categories require x amount of posts.
      Positive & Negative rep - one of the perks of upgraded members.
      Best Answers - help sections enable thread starters to toggle this.
      New theme and graphics.
      Members force read - any new announcement will be force fed to normal members.

The old forum and domain is not in our control and we cannot afford the price the owner has set for it and its assets. Therefore we are starting fresh, that is the best way forward. This means you will have to re-signup here and all your previous posts will not exist, as you have probably figured out. However we hope everybody will understand, we have made great improvements which will make our community stronger than ever. This is the last piece in the puzzle, it didn’t go exactly as planned but we now are in control of our assets.

The Sponsors should be ready soon, these have been put in place to fund the forum expenses every month. As the forum grows it will cost more and more to run, unfortunately for you it means you can’t do certain things until you upgrade. However we’ve kept the initial price low, it should be affordable by most, and also made it a one time fee. This will by out by the next weekly report after a few edits have been made to the graphics.

Thanks for listening.

Worldcoin Team