Butters

WDC price hike

I woke up today and could not be more happy, and reason why?

My world coins doubled in price over night and i hope they will climb even higher today.

Just one question, does any one have any reason or know why WDC shot up so suddenly?

Well if you dont know than thats ok i just hope everybody is as happy as i am :D

Hey Butts i think maybe the new wallet has been published or at least the news of it coming out might have sparked that buying frenzy, some one else than just us here see the future value of WDC :D

Well i dont know WHY the price hike happend but on a regular day WDC is traded for around 2000 USD but seems like someone bought WDC for 50 000 USD yesterday so believers everywhere and they are alowed to come back and buy more.

hi all, I found out that there is an option to add another cryptos to Litebit exchange. You can see it after loging in on the top - ADD YOUR CRYPTO! There are only several conditions which I think WDC meets. The only thing is that it is necessary to pay 0,5BTC fee for adding crypto. Is there any chance to make a collection / something like crowd funding here through the WDC community to cover this fee and make an order for including WDC back on the Litebit site?

Hi maracek666, we were listed on Litebit once, trading was low volume so they delisted us, we will push again AFTER our plan this year because probably some exchanges will list us without asking anyway.

Remember that we are still in semi-stealth mode we are not making any single marketing action, amusingly the price is raising anyway :o

We are timing our marketing efforts to have a lot more impact with the resources available.

After this year we will really have interesting unique features that will ease  marketing efforts  a lot!

EDIT: There is no problem for us putting the fee, the problem is tu assure enough volume or we will be delisted again anyway

well we dont need a bubble i dont like bubbles my self the always burst, we just need this steady and nice rise that will end up making WDC go up to and above 10 usd per coin :D

On 18-7-2016 at 11:06 PM, CKent said:

well we dont need a bubble i dont like bubbles my self the always burst, we just need this steady and nice rise that will end up making WDC go up to and above 10 usd per coin :D

Probably in 2021. Maybe sooner than this if development continues as it is right now. I'm sure the development team has some cool stuff planned for us.