Sign in to follow this  
RAPS

Negetive arguments

warning points for me ??? Hahaha

You strut your stuff and show me ONE SINGLE LIE I told here you joker. And if you really can I open my last can of World coin beer I still have and I will spill it for the gods. I guess you are just same fake char setup to mend opinion so show your hands if you dare

Do you feel fine that if I find one lie you get banned from this board? I will love to research your shitty posts about a single lie. If I find two your IP range get banned. (OH NO! NO IP BANZ PLOX!!!! DRAMA!!!!) And if I find three your life will be banned. (LIFE BAN!??!! HOLY SHIT! RLY!!!!!) Challenge accepted? ^_^

3 hours ago, RAPS said:

warning points for me ??? Hahaha

You strut your stuff and show me ONE SINGLE LIE I told here you joker. And if you really can I open my last can of World coin beer I still have and I will spill it for the gods. I guess you are just same fake char setup to mend opinion so show your hands if you dare

- You lied about me setting up the poll for 'wanted features'.

- You told everybody that we shut down old forum without warning. The reality is that we didn't own old forum and we warned supporters  weeks  before we move out.

- You lied about how ?I promised a lot of things' when in reality I never promise anything, whats more my teams motto is 'Develop first promise later'

If i search a little I am sure I will find some others, of course the heavy part of your (c)RAP work has been done in old forum, no wonder you feel melancholic about it

Wow so impressed !!!

A profile about me I feel so flattered !!!!

Funny from the guy calling me names and calling WDC a trojan ???

Look who is off topic now !!!

Any more feed back about World coin the first year ???

Heh mods and admins keep schmoozing with this guy. I doxxed Hysterion as Mysterion from the old forum remember? But you didn't believe me some even thought it was me !!! Ha ha ha So Mysterion you little German Nazi yes I found you at the time. Come an PM me your Nazi shit again maybe I post it here for everybody to see who you are !!!

Everybody else who was not into WDC in the beginning. Yes I was an early adopter Yes I lost money on WDC in the scams AND YES I trusted the new team in the beginning. This was wrong. What lead developer Berzeck says in the other threat is not how it was. Berzeck maybe you were not the main guy at the time maybe you personally believe that your way is right. But don't come out here and call me a liar about the vote and the promises. I remember the active community. They are gone because promises were made and broken. That makes me the drama queen now well go on then with your new supporters and your Mysterion your new friend !!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this