Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Braggi

Why getting into WDC and other cryptos in 2016

Recommended Posts

Why you want to own cryptocurrency.

Now let’s get to it.

Unless you have been living on the moon past years, big part of your life and activities are in your computer and on your phone. We are a society relying on debit and credit cards and no paper money for our transactions. We use this so often without thinking about the real cost. It costs to send and receive money, there are fees to take your money internationally and there are fees to buy and sell currencies. The banking system does everything it can to get fees from it’s costumers.  The banks have been corrupted for years by greed.  What if we could get rid of the infrastructure of greed that is robbing the citizens and our economy? This is where cryptocurrency comes in. It hasn’t replaced the banks yet, but cryptocurrency offers a smarter alternative to the banking systems, as a form of exchange.

The possibilities with cryptocurrency.

Understanding this topic was a little intimidating, but with a financial industry worth $87 Trillion per year, it was worth spending the time to learn about it even just about a small piece of that. The technology behind cryptocurrency can sound really complicated, I’m going to try to keep it simple in my talk. Essentially, benefits of cryptocurrency involve decentralization of our financial system.  This is where our money is not dependent on banks and government for management.  A decentralized cryptocurrency financial system self manages through an computer programmed algorithm. This has been happening since 2009 and the cryptocurrency market is booming.  Cryptocurrency brings a big change to the finance world where you can transfer money anywhere in the world without the idiotic high fees set by the central banking system.

And those are just few benefits. Not forgetting that the technology behind cryptocurrency prevents fraud and corruption with its security measures.

Governments and financial institutions in the world adopt cryptocurrency

This technology industry is growing so fast in a short amount of time. You hear about Mike Tyson launching his own line of Bitcoin ATM machines, than you hear that eBay is making their own patent for cryptocurrency and is starting to work towards accepting bitcoin as payment. There are so many corporations and international institutions that recognize the efficiency, value and future of the cryptocurrency blockchain tech, they are adopting it as much they can. A whole new world has been born with this new financial industry that has brought the future of money to us.

The concept of cryptocurrency and the industry that has grown around it is proving to be one of the most profitable trends of our lifetime. Even though people miss there chance with Bitcoin, it does not mean there will not be any other opportunities in the cryptocurrency market for them. I predict that 2016 will be the biggest year yet for cryptocurrency, WorldCoin in particular, and will represent a life changing year for everyone who are smart enough to learn about what is going on in time to be part of it and benefit from it for years to come. I think that most retailers you visit to shop from will accepting cryptocurrency in coming years. Over 300,000 merchants  accept it and more are joining it every day.  The future of cryptocurrencies is not only coming it is already here knocking on your door so it is yours to open and let it in.

Stop waiting for something big to happen, or you will end up reacting with the masses after it’s too late. Now is the time to act fast.

Look all around you and you will see that banks, businesses, governments, and other major financial players have started to invest in the cryptocurrency blockchain tech. Now is the perfect time to enter the crypto race while all those big financial institutions are still trying to figure it out.

Why you should start getting into cryptocurrency in 2016

1.      High chance of profitability: Let’s discuss the potential of profit. I think it is the most important thing to people. When I hear stories like, where a man bought some Bitcoins for 30 USD and forgot about them, only to realize he made around 1 million USD, that shows me the high potential of profit with cryptocurrency.

 

This is not the only Bitcoin success story. Just go on google and see. You will see a lot of people made money by getting Bitcoins at the right moment.

So even though it might be too late to make it big on Bitcoin, we are still at the beginning of the cryptocurrency industry and there is nothing but growth in the near future. But in this world of new financials there are many other coins than Bitcoin. I have already seen few coins that should do well in the markets.

2. Global commerce: Another reason why cryptocurrency, is the convenience of being able to transfer money instantly all over the world. Unlike using the transferring service in banks or other financial institutions, you don’t need to wait days for your transaction. There are also no expensive fees that go along with it. Using cryptocurrency is cheaper and faster than traditional money transferring services.

3. Safe haven for your money: This third topic is not for everyone but it is just as important as the other 2 things I have mention. The thing we all know for sure is how many of the riches people, the 1% of society, are putting their money into cryptocurrency. Part of it is the nice potential for return with its increase in value, but there are more reasons than that.

In 2009, the US experienced an economic recession. Some places in the world are still experiencing some volatility and financial troubles cause of this. In countries like Greece, Cyprus and Zimbabwe, the economy did get so bad that the banks were limiting the amount of money each costumer could withdraw every day from there own accounts.

And when the banks and governments don’t let you to take out your own money to feed you and your family, you have to look to other options. Fortunately, now is the time where you can use cryptocurrency to transfer money to your family and friends anywhere in the world and help them out when ever they need it.

And that’s what happened in Greece. Cryptocurrency ATM machines started to pop up all over the country, giving people a means of exchange in commerce. Maybe you don’t think this is important, but imagine if your family was living in a country experiencing difficult financial times due to the failing banking system and you needed to send them some money… you would surely be thankful to have cryptocurrency to buy them whatever they need to survive.

What if You missed out on Bitcoin?

If you are just like me and all the other skeptics who did not make it big with Bitcoin, it’s not too late for you. With the current value of Bitcoin it is out of reach for most normal people to invest effectively in…  but there are other opportunities in the cryptocurrency markets. And you can be sure that as the markets and tech continues to innovate, there will be more top cryptocurrency coins in the market other than bitcoin.

What is the next move?

This is how I explain it to people. Bitcoin was the first with a tech that has revolutionized the financial markets as we know them. When they made bitcoin, they probably did not see all the challenges which would have prevented it from reaching mass adoption. But just like any other developments in tech… when a success is created there are people with money, skills, and resources sitting on the sidelines examining and contemplating strategies and ways to create a better, faster, more efficient version. They want the same success, right? Then they execute. They take the best of Bitcoin and include it. They take the worst of Bitcoin and throw it away, innovate and improve on the function and bring us their version… and if I know technology, with it’s too many updates and new versions…  this is just the start of the cryptocurrency future.

This is what is happening in the cryptocurrency right now. There are going to be more than one cryptocurrency that people will use everyday, just like we have many types of credit cards and payment solutions.

How will you profit from cryptocurrency trend?

Okay, There are few ways to participate in the cryptocurrency markets.

Take action now! The faster you act when new cryptocurrencies with a proper team backing it comes out the more likely you are to capitalize on it.

The saying don’t put all your eggs in the same basket is instrumental in cryptocurrency.

And in the end find a cryptocurrency that has a set a good long term plan but not one that is in it to make money real quick and than forgetting about evolving and keeping there coin alive.

We have only begun to scratch the surface. If you have been reading and researching the same things I have… you should be extremely excited for the future of cryptocurrency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

now the question is what crypto will become the most used by financial traders and shops?

You guys think that WorldCoin can be dominating in that area or you looking someplace else for the future of WDC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PREACH BROTHER! That's the main reason why I like the incoming crytocurrency era: financial institutions corruption, and the fact that we're all ok with it, specially governments. Banks are now too big to fall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, macnulty said:

PREACH BROTHER! That's the main reason why I like the incoming crytocurrency era: financial institutions corruption, and the fact that we're all ok with it, specially governments. Banks are now too big to fall.

yeah lets just get rid of all the banks and make cryptos the future of finance :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2016 at 0:33 PM, Braggi said:

Why you want to own cryptocurrency.

 

 

Now let’s get to it.

 

 

Unless you have been living on the moon past years, big part of your life and activities are in your computer and on your phone. We are a society relying on debit and credit cards and no paper money for our transactions. We use this so often without thinking about the real cost. It costs to send and receive money, there are fees to take your money internationally and there are fees to buy and sell currencies. The banking system does everything it can to get fees from it’s costumers.  The banks have been corrupted for years by greed.  What if we could get rid of the infrastructure of greed that is robbing the citizens and our economy? This is where cryptocurrency comes in. It hasn’t replaced the banks yet, but cryptocurrency offers a smarter alternative to the banking systems, as a form of exchange.

 

 

The possibilities with cryptocurrency.

 

 

Understanding this topic was a little intimidating, but with a financial industry worth $87 Trillion per year, it was worth spending the time to learn about it even just about a small piece of that. The technology behind cryptocurrency can sound really complicated, I’m going to try to keep it simple in my talk. Essentially, benefits of cryptocurrency involve decentralization of our financial system.  This is where our money is not dependent on banks and government for management.  A decentralized cryptocurrency financial system self manages through an computer programmed algorithm. This has been happening since 2009 and the cryptocurrency market is booming.  Cryptocurrency brings a big change to the finance world where you can transfer money anywhere in the world without the idiotic high fees set by the central banking system.

 

 

And those are just few benefits. Not forgetting that the technology behind cryptocurrency prevents fraud and corruption with its security measures.

 

 

Governments and financial institutions in the world adopt cryptocurrency

 

 

This technology industry is growing so fast in a short amount of time. You hear about Mike Tyson launching his own line of Bitcoin ATM machines, than you hear that eBay is making their own patent for cryptocurrency and is starting to work towards accepting bitcoin as payment. There are so many corporations and international institutions that recognize the efficiency, value and future of the cryptocurrency blockchain tech, they are adopting it as much they can. A whole new world has been born with this new financial industry that has brought the future of money to us.

 

 

The concept of cryptocurrency and the industry that has grown around it is proving to be one of the most profitable trends of our lifetime. Even though people miss there chance with Bitcoin, it does not mean there will not be any other opportunities in the cryptocurrency market for them. I predict that 2016 will be the biggest year yet for cryptocurrency, WorldCoin in particular, and will represent a life changing year for everyone who are smart enough to learn about what is going on in time to be part of it and benefit from it for years to come. I think that most retailers you visit to shop from will accepting cryptocurrency in coming years. Over 300,000 merchants  accept it and more are joining it every day.  The future of cryptocurrencies is not only coming it is already here knocking on your door so it is yours to open and let it in.

 

 

Stop waiting for something big to happen, or you will end up reacting with the masses after it’s too late. Now is the time to act fast.

 

 

Look all around you and you will see that banks, businesses, governments, and other major financial players have started to invest in the cryptocurrency blockchain tech. Now is the perfect time to enter the crypto race while all those big financial institutions are still trying to figure it out.

 

 

Why you should start getting into cryptocurrency in 2016

 

 

1.      High chance of profitability: Let’s discuss the potential of profit. I think it is the most important thing to people. When I hear stories like, where a man bought some Bitcoins for 30 USD and forgot about them, only to realize he made around 1 million USD, that shows me the high potential of profit with cryptocurrency.

 

 

 

 

 

This is not the only Bitcoin success story. Just go on google and see. You will see a lot of people made money by getting Bitcoins at the right moment.

 

 

So even though it might be too late to make it big on Bitcoin, we are still at the beginning of the cryptocurrency industry and there is nothing but growth in the near future. But in this world of new financials there are many other coins than Bitcoin. I have already seen few coins that should do well in the markets.

 

 

2. Global commerce: Another reason why cryptocurrency, is the convenience of being able to transfer money instantly all over the world. Unlike using the transferring service in banks or other financial institutions, you don’t need to wait days for your transaction. There are also no expensive fees that go along with it. Using cryptocurrency is cheaper and faster than traditional money transferring services.

 

 

3. Safe haven for your money: This third topic is not for everyone but it is just as important as the other 2 things I have mention. The thing we all know for sure is how many of the riches people, the 1% of society, are putting their money into cryptocurrency. Part of it is the nice potential for return with its increase in value, but there are more reasons than that.

 

 

In 2009, the US experienced an economic recession. Some places in the world are still experiencing some volatility and financial troubles cause of this. In countries like Greece, Cyprus and Zimbabwe, the economy did get so bad that the banks were limiting the amount of money each costumer could withdraw every day from there own accounts.

 

 

And when the banks and governments don’t let you to take out your own money to feed you and your family, you have to look to other options. Fortunately, now is the time where you can use cryptocurrency to transfer money to your family and friends anywhere in the world and help them out when ever they need it.

 

 

And that’s what happened in Greece. Cryptocurrency ATM machines started to pop up all over the country, giving people a means of exchange in commerce. Maybe you don’t think this is important, but imagine if your family was living in a country experiencing difficult financial times due to the failing banking system and you needed to send them some money… you would surely be thankful to have cryptocurrency to buy them whatever they need to survive.

 

 

What if You missed out on Bitcoin?

 

 

If you are just like me and all the other skeptics who did not make it big with Bitcoin, it’s not too late for you. With the current value of Bitcoin it is out of reach for most normal people to invest effectively in…  but there are other opportunities in the cryptocurrency markets. And you can be sure that as the markets and tech continues to innovate, there will be more top cryptocurrency coins in the market other than bitcoin.

 

 

What is the next move?

 

 

This is how I explain it to people. Bitcoin was the first with a tech that has revolutionized the financial markets as we know them. When they made bitcoin, they probably did not see all the challenges which would have prevented it from reaching mass adoption. But just like any other developments in tech… when a success is created there are people with money, skills, and resources sitting on the sidelines examining and contemplating strategies and ways to create a better, faster, more efficient version. They want the same success, right? Then they execute. They take the best of Bitcoin and include it. They take the worst of Bitcoin and throw it away, innovate and improve on the function and bring us their version… and if I know technology, with it’s too many updates and new versions…  this is just the start of the cryptocurrency future.

 

 

This is what is happening in the cryptocurrency right now. There are going to be more than one cryptocurrency that people will use everyday, just like we have many types of credit cards and payment solutions.

 

 

How will you profit from cryptocurrency trend?

 

 

Okay, There are few ways to participate in the cryptocurrency markets.

 

 

Take action now! The faster you act when new cryptocurrencies with a proper team backing it comes out the more likely you are to capitalize on it.

 

 

The saying don’t put all your eggs in the same basket is instrumental in cryptocurrency.

 

 

And in the end find a cryptocurrency that has a set a good long term plan but not one that is in it to make money real quick and than forgetting about evolving and keeping there coin alive.

 

 

We have only begun to scratch the surface. If you have been reading and researching the same things I have… you should be extremely excited for the future of cryptocurrency.

 

 

Great reading!

Maybe we should make a blog post  based on this thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/05/2016 at 2:09 PM, CKent said:

yeah lets just get rid of all the banks and make cryptos the future of finance :D

no, it's not my point at all.  Let's help them to make better, faster, cheaper services for everyone. not just making crazy rich a few of them. Banks need to change their mentality, cryptos will help indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, macnulty said:

no, it's not my point at all.  Let's help them to make better, faster, cheaper services for everyone. not just making crazy rich a few of them. Banks need to change their mentality, cryptos will help indeed.

well we both know that the banks dont want to make anything that will cut into there profits, thats the reason for the financial crisis that came in 2008, the banks and there owners only tried to save there own asses but did not want to help the regular people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2016 at 4:38 PM, macnulty said:

no, it's not my point at all.  Let's help them to make better, faster, cheaper services for everyone. not just making crazy rich a few of them. Banks need to change their mentality, cryptos will help indeed.

Alright so everyone helping each other to make the economy, trading and transactions as good as they can be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2016 at 1:00 PM, CKent said:

Alright so everyone helping each other to make the economy, trading and transactions as good as they can be?

one big happy family hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, think about Tesla motors and the rest of the car industry. Tesla is not saying you guys suck go broke, on contrary Elon is even sharing his patents. The key is disruption as other innovative orgs are doing, like for example Uber with taxi industry which already existed for long time. Facebook and social media (not that I agree with the methods but they changed the social media game) and I could keep going, Google, Apple....

So now societies need better currencies, better public payment methods, the internet is everywhere, paypal is private, visa is private, mastercard is private, SWIFT is private and all of them where good in the past.

Banks are for sure reluctant to change. They argue why change? we make lots of money, we take everyone as suckers, we have strong ties with governments. I'm quite sure that one of the big social incoming transformations is gonna be the separation State vs banks as it was the same between the church and govs in the past.

I'm just saying that if banks collapse they will take everything down for sure, but if they adapt they could transform themselves to something better suited for all. Might be wishful thinking but cryptos will definitely play a role in this and Worldcoin  is fit for the job.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×