Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RAPS

IP bans now or what ???

30 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, RAPS said:

Fine all jokes on me again!!! Great development "team" great community No surprise this coin has died!!!

Our dead was predicted like 2 years ago by smarter people, but we are still around!

Besides you trying hard to convince everybody that we are dead kind of defeats the point you are trying to make

"You are dead, you ARE DEAD, I promise ..... PLEASEEE be dead OK?"

Very sad.

Bla bla bla yes by smarter people I am SOOOO STUPID I am the blatant liar LOL

Anything else ???

What about YOUR lies ???

I just wrote in the other thread maybe we continue there SHALL WE !!!

6 hours ago, RAPS said:

Bla bla bla yes by smarter people I am SOOOO STUPID I am the blatant liar LOL

Anything else ???

What about YOUR lies ???

I just wrote in the other thread maybe we continue there SHALL WE !!!

'Smarter' people doesn't imply you are stupid, that's your own conclusion, maybe I very rare sudden epiphany?

Why don't you show my incompetence where you said you will?  You are barking very loudly for a dead coin isn't it? that's a good sign...

5 hours ago, CoinClaimer said:

So ok you guys don't block people but cant you make an exception for RAPS this is starting to sound more like hate speech than anything intelligent.

Exactly! that's RAPS, he screams, barks, mumbles and who knows which other ways he uses  trying to express his 'ideas' without any semblance of rationality, but if we shut him down, he will then scream to the world how he was abused,raped, mutilated,  and censored because he was telling the 'truth' ...

Nahhhhh lets keep our little RAPS in the cage where he is safe :)

RAPS we can all see in your writing that you only want the changes in WDC that benefits you in the short run.

You want Berzeck to change the algorithm so you can buy and than dump to make money for your self but you have no interest in seeing this coin evolve into something greater than a dump coin. You know there are many other coins that you can do that with so you dont need to argue and bitch about it here cos i think it will never happen with WDC.

7 hours ago, Jbone said:

RAPS we can all see in your writing that you only want the changes in WDC that benefits you in the short run.

You want Berzeck to change the algorithm so you can buy and than dump to make money for your self but you have no interest in seeing this coin evolve into something greater than a dump coin. You know there are many other coins that you can do that with so you dont need to argue and bitch about it here cos i think it will never happen with WDC.

This. 

There're lots of pump/dump coins that are even abandoned. WDC must be a real, long term project.

22 hours ago, macnulty said:

This. 

There're lots of pump/dump coins that are even abandoned. WDC must be a real, long term project.

Well if you read into what the Dev and ops here have been saying than you should like me see that they have bigger plans for WDC and it should rise in the coming years.

On 5/24/2016 at 4:31 PM, macnulty said:

This. 

yeah i think it has one of the strongest future of all coins