Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RAPS

IP bans now or what ???

30 posts in this topic

Very interesting I could not access the forum for several days. Already thought all is down again and another Worldcoin forum crossed the Jordan. Other sites accessible no problem worldcoin.global accessible but the moment I go forum.worldcoin.global its waiting waiting and then TIMED OUT Tried my laptop same story different browser same story. Funny thing my friend can access the forum no problems so I thought its my IP so I tried a proxy GUESS WHAT I can access forum.worldcoin.global ???

Any ideas or explanations ??? Did you ban my IP now or what is the story here !!!

6 hours ago, RAPS said:

Very interesting I could not access the forum for several days. Already thought all is down again and another Worldcoin forum crossed the Jordan. Other sites accessible no problem worldcoin.global accessible but the moment I go forum.worldcoin.global its waiting waiting and then TIMED OUT Tried my laptop same story different browser same story. Funny thing my friend can access the forum no problems so I thought its my IP so I tried a proxy GUESS WHAT I can access forum.worldcoin.global ???

Any ideas or explanations ??? Did you ban my IP now or what is the story here !!!

Lol, banning IP's? what will be the use of it?, everybody enjoys your rants! besides do you know what a vpn is? i can help you setup one so you are not susceptible about bans, most people use VPN anyway so banning ip's in crypto is stupid

But as you like to make accusations,  i will return the courtesy :p. I think you are a blatant chronic liar, how about that idea and/or explanation?, there is a lot of precedent on this. I am pretty sure you were  able to log in but as is your standard way to do things, you only just want to  feel you are victim so you can convince some other crazy fuck to follow your hopeless crappy 'ideas'

I find it quite difficult that someone would take the effort to ban anyone in this forum.

And even if that happens, most IP bans can be easily fixed by restarting the modem. Or you could setup a VPN or even use a free proxy server, there're plenty online.

18 hours ago, RAPS said:

No one here would ever ban you RAPS cos we both love and need your opinions and rants about WorldCoin and other cryptos.

Right LOVELY I take the time here to write that down for you jokers for what !!! You call me a liar ??? Well, FUCK YOU all I said is true !!! And I have proof you I was NOT ABLE TO ACCESS THIS FORUM for days while everything else worked ??? So I am a liar ??? You fucking idiot YOU DARE YOU TO CALL ME THAT !!! Have I BEEN INSULTING YOU ??? No I didnt BUT NOW I CALL YOU WHAT YOU ARE !!! I think you are an IDIOT NOT ABLE TO DEVELOP a coin just joking around playing with nonsense shell features WHATEVER YOUR LATEST "VERSION" of WDC is called it is a joke not more. 

1 minute ago, RAPS said:

Right LOVELY I take the time here to write that down for you jokers for what !!! You call me a liar ??? Well, FUCK YOU all I said is true !!! And I have proof you I was NOT ABLE TO ACCESS THIS FORUM for days while everything else worked ??? So I am a liar ??? You fucking idiot YOU DARE YOU TO CALL ME THAT !!! Have I BEEN INSULTING YOU ??? No I didnt BUT NOW I CALL YOU WHAT YOU ARE !!! I think you are an IDIOT NOT ABLE TO DEVELOP a coin just joking around playing with nonsense shell features WHATEVER YOUR LATEST "VERSION" of WDC is called it is a joke not more. 

Take it easy mate hehe, no one here called you a liar we only stated the truth and that is no one here banned you and no one here wanted to ban you we need people like you with different opinions. That said there could always be errors and mistakes both in programs and people so the error or mistake could be both on your end and ours who knows?  

So to recap no one here blocked you and no one called you a liar and we want you here giving your opinion and we gain nothing on banning you or any one so just chill and we can talk together like adults.

Just to be sure EVERYBODY HERE UNDERSTANDS that I am responding to Berzerck calling me a "BLATANT CHRONIC LIAR" here !!! And I tell him in the NICEST WAY I CAN that he can EFF HIMSELF !!! The man is incompetent he is responsible for the demise because refuses to do anything just keeps going keeps dying !!!

Hey RAPS welcome back, not defending any one but no need to get so hostile and paranoid we are all grown ups with interests in crypto currency so lets just focus the talk back to them ;)

Hey i had problem the other day everything worked except for this forum but now suddenly it started to work again no clue why so whos fault is that?

On 5/17/2016 at 11:55 AM, RAPS said:

Just to be sure EVERYBODY HERE UNDERSTANDS that I am responding to Berzerck calling me a "BLATANT CHRONIC LIAR" here !!! And I tell him in the NICEST WAY I CAN that he can EFF HIMSELF !!! The man is incompetent he is responsible for the demise because refuses to do anything just keeps going keeps dying !!!

You are hurting my feelingsss please stop, I can't take it anymore, It's too much abuse! I quit!

I would have answered that if I had your level of emotional self control, besides even when you try insult somebody you need some grace and wit so you can make more impact, in this regard you have the grace of a convulsing walrus; but maybe I overstepped when I called you "Blatant chronic liar",  sorry for that, you are not blatant but more subtle :)

Now instead of verbal pooping your indignation it would be better that you prove my incompetence answering with logical arguments the 'many wrongs' and 'logical fallacies' of the thread were I explain why your 'ideas' are total crap (As you can notice I am trying to be as subtle as humanly possible :) ). Or are you trying for everybody to forget your dubious  intellectual assertions?

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FwZ7VskV.gi

I will also give you a lesson of open source, those who invest time on an open source project decide on what they like and what they believe his time is worth investing; that means that I absolutely don't have any obligation to implement your mental burps  you call 'ideas'! If you don't like that then assemble your own team and invest time and money yourself and we will cooperate between teams!

That's how open source  works in real life!

7 hours ago, CKent said:

Hey i had problem the other day everything worked except for this forum but now suddenly it started to work again no clue why so whos fault is that?

Can you put the exact message you received from the browser?

We monitor the page 24 hour with monitor.us, and there where no down times whatsoever; as you almost never talked it is unlikely that we would ban your IP which is the main claim here. Maybe you should contact your ISP for more explanation?

But I know you are just kidding :)

On 5/19/2016 at 6:50 AM, Berzeck said:

Can you put the exact message you received from the browser?

We monitor the page 24 hour with monitor.us, and there where no down times whatsoever; as you almost never talked it is unlikely that we would ban your IP which is the main claim here. Maybe you should contact your ISP for more explanation?

But I know you are just kidding :)

well what happened was my internet went down and i had all my favorite pages saved so i did not notice anything until i tried to get online here, so just STUPID me :/