Jump to content
Berzeck

About switching to Neo-Scrypt or similar

Recommended Posts

On 5/10/2016 at 7:04 AM, Berzeck said:

Feeling grumpy today huh?

I got you covered! ... more jokes on the way! :D

what happend to your friend RAPS? After this post he just went silante

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are not that funny !!!

I don't know what you know but it was me in the old forum I SHOWED HOW ASICS DESTROYED WDC. Now Berzeck calls me a liar here again and he did it before BUT THE BLOCK CHAIN TELLS the truth. There was a smart guy my friend Cryptomancer he predicted what will happen to WDC when ASICS kicked in and he was spot on. I SHOWED EXAMPLES where the block time went up to 10 minutes 30 minutes AND ONE TIME OVER 50 minutes !!! Afterwards 20 blocks mined in less than a minute. I was called a liar when the proof was CLEARLY THERE AND VISIBLE FOR EVERYBODY. LOL and Berzeck had no clue then he has no clue now !!! There were so many people friendly with WDC and there was a community there were discussions and there was hope. That's all gone. Maybe you are new here then you will only meet 5 people here and that's all bagholders and all tell you that I am just a BLATANT LIAR maybe you are not new then you know that I am right !!!

Cry ME a river ?

HA HA HA !!!

SERIOUSLY ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RAPS said:

You are not that funny !!!

I don't know what you know but it was me in the old forum I SHOWED HOW ASICS DESTROYED WDC. Now Berzeck calls me a liar here again and he did it before BUT THE BLOCK CHAIN TELLS the truth. There was a smart guy my friend Cryptomancer he predicted what will happen to WDC when ASICS kicked in and he was spot on. I SHOWED EXAMPLES where the block time went up to 10 minutes 30 minutes AND ONE TIME OVER 50 minutes !!! Afterwards 20 blocks mined in less than a minute. I was called a liar when the proof was CLEARLY THERE AND VISIBLE FOR EVERYBODY. LOL and Berzeck had no clue then he has no clue now !!! There were so many people friendly with WDC and there was a community there were discussions and there was hope. That's all gone. Maybe you are new here then you will only meet 5 people here and that's all bagholders and all tell you that I am just a BLATANT LIAR maybe you are not new then you know that I am right !!!

Cry ME a river ?

HA HA HA !!!

SERIOUSLY ???

LOL you predicted ASICS outcome? hahahha everybody knew back then that ASICs would have impact on alts, I NEVER stated otherwise . But you keep pushing about making some kind of ASIC protection algorithm and that's a stupid concept, not only because this was tried and failed before but because at the conceptual level it's a bad idea, because there is no algorithm that CAN NOT  be deployed in hardware, such an algorithm not only does not exist but is is IMPOSSIBLE to make (read a little about theroy of computation) therefore absolutely all ASIC resistance solutions are temporary by definition until demand is strong enough to build an ASIC; but the worst problem is that the only method known to build temporary 'ASIC resistance algorithms' is to make them more INEFFICIENT which is a very bad idea long term (as I explained on this thread which amusingly you said you were going to point many wrongs and logical fallacies)

The above answer is not to you it's for people to be  more informed about the problems crypto have, so don't bother trying to understand them :), after all probably it's not your fault you are unable to...

The solution to ASIC problem is to bring a lot of people mining so the curve tends to be continuous instead of being discrete with discrete jumps; this can be proven mathematically, I would love you to discuss against a mathematical theorem, come on I dare you.

You are a liar because you are stating that I promise something to you, which is false. Also you stated that we deleted the previous forum without any warning which is a blatant lie... I could go on but it's not worth the time, people already got the idea

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, RAPS said:

You are not that funny !!!

I don't know what you know but it was me in the old forum I SHOWED HOW ASICS DESTROYED WDC. Now Berzeck calls me a liar here again and he did it before BUT THE BLOCK CHAIN TELLS the truth. There was a smart guy my friend Cryptomancer he predicted what will happen to WDC when ASICS kicked in and he was spot on. I SHOWED EXAMPLES where the block time went up to 10 minutes 30 minutes AND ONE TIME OVER 50 minutes !!! Afterwards 20 blocks mined in less than a minute. I was called a liar when the proof was CLEARLY THERE AND VISIBLE FOR EVERYBODY. LOL and Berzeck had no clue then he has no clue now !!! There were so many people friendly with WDC and there was a community there were discussions and there was hope. That's all gone. Maybe you are new here then you will only meet 5 people here and that's all bagholders and all tell you that I am just a BLATANT LIAR maybe you are not new then you know that I am right !!!

Cry ME a river ?

HA HA HA !!!

SERIOUSLY ???

You were never called a liar in the old forum for the block times. I agree, it is a problem. THE SAME PROBLEM EXISTS WITH BITCOIN.

The problem for WDC are not ASICS, the problem are multipools jumping out of the network resulting in higher difficulty which results in longer block times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Xanur said:

You were never called a liar in the old forum for the block times. I agree, it is a problem. THE SAME PROBLEM EXISTS WITH BITCOIN.

The problem for WDC are not ASICS, the problem are multipools jumping out of the network resulting in higher difficulty which results in longer block times.

Yes multipools + ASICS are the problem, good point. The solution is the same, more people mining WDC without the intention to dump WDC immediatly ( thats what multipools do, mine profitable coins and dump them for BTC leaving high difficulty behind), I call the hash rate generated by these persons CHS (Core hash rate). CHS is the only hash rate that is interesting for us and the one we need to raise.

As you said nobody ever called cRAPS a liar for stating something obvious that nobody can disagree.

He lies about why he is called a liar :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23. 5. 2016 at 1:55 PM, Berzeck said:

Yes multipools + ASICS are the problem, good point. The solution is the same, more people mining WDC without the intention to dump WDC immediatly ( thats what multipools do, mine profitable coins and dump them for BTC leaving high difficulty behind), I call the hash rate generated by these persons CHS (Core hash rate). CHS is the only hash rate that is interesting for us and the one we need to raise.

As you said nobody ever called cRAPS a liar for stating something obvious that nobody can disagree.

He lies about why he is called a liar :D

yes all is true, but how to support and stabilize WDC network without available ASICS? I am from Slovakia and still searching some affordable ASIC miners but there is 1 big problem. Ebay is full of them for good prices, but almost all affordable are from the US and a lot of them does not ship to Europe. Is there any good and reliable shop in the EU with scrypt ASICS as eg UK minereu was? I mean true shop with miners in stock not preorders or something with suspect practics. It would really help the network if there were affordable SCRYPT ASICS available in the EU. It looks like theese machines and all about them were designed to sell mainly in the US and China.
I know people interested in crypto but they are not satisfied with availability of ASICS and of course with its prices as it is necessary to import it from China or the US (additional taxes and customs to pay for). Why they should pay almost twice price for ASIC miner compared with the US? They rather buy some coins via exchanges but it is not the solution of the network instability. And I have to say that a lot of my friends-early crypto adopters give it up one by one and dump their coins at last.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, marecek666 said:

yes all is true, but how to support and stabilize WDC network without available ASICS? I am from Slovakia and still searching some affordable ASIC miners but there is 1 big problem. Ebay is full of them for good prices, but almost all affordable are from the US and a lot of them does not ship to Europe. Is there any good and reliable shop in the EU with scrypt ASICS as eg UK minereu was? I mean true shop with miners in stock not preorders or something with suspect practics. It would really help the network if there were affordable SCRYPT ASICS available in the EU. It looks like theese machines and all about them were designed to sell mainly in the US and China.
I know people interested in crypto but they are not satisfied with availability of ASICS and of course with its prices as it is necessary to import it from China or the US (additional taxes and customs to pay for). Why they should pay almost twice price for ASIC miner compared with the US? They rather buy some coins via exchanges but it is not the solution of the network instability. And I have to say that a lot of my friends-early crypto adopters give it up one by one and dump their coins at last.

I will ask around and see if there is a viable alternative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi marecek, scrypt ASICS seems are not being produced in mass anymore, it seems they are relative difficult to purchase one with respect to sha ASICS (Bitcoin) . I will t alk to Henri (he lives in Iceland) to see if he can get his hands on one. Do you have any specific model in mind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×