Shaggy

What would you want to see in 2016 - 2017

35 posts in this topic

By the way, those Mycelium initiatives and card look promising. I think they will work with other cryptos and chains.

Well if they get to materialize some day.

12 hours ago, vikingking said:

Do you have any dates or at least some part of the year that those big features will come out?

There are 3 more version that we will release this year, the last one is the important one that will be available in November ;)

On 5/12/2016 at 2:36 AM, Berzeck said:

There are 3 more version that we will release this year, the last one is the important one that will be available in November ;)

looking forward to it :D

19 minutes ago, Braggi said:

This is going to be the best year in WorldCoin development so far 

will we get any specifics or are you just going to surprise us in the coming months?

46 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

will we get any specifics or are you just going to surprise us in the coming months?

well dont everybody like a good surprise :D

2 hours ago, Braggi said:

well dont everybody like a good surprise :D

yeah! I love surprises, and I believe it's for the best that the dev team keep it that way.

On 5.5.2016 at 7:25 PM, Braggi said:

So as we move into the future of WDC with a brand new developing team there could be some changes on the horizon.

We have already made a new webpage, started making tutorial videos and done some other plans that you guys will see in the near future.

But my question to you is what you all want to see from us, where do you guys see WDC going and where do you want it to go.

Dont be shy no ideas are bad or stupid they might just be less good than some others ;) 

So lett us know what you want from WDC in the future.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh1xA0DDC4WVOW-a1l8Xw

I have coins which are on the top 10 rich list and I am not able to use them because there is no wallet which is able to import private keys. The old wallet have problem synchronizing. There is no block-chain to download, there is just not much of a working thing. I would be glad if there would be a simple wallet without fancy colors and features no one needs . It would be nice to have the old wallet back. Thanks

old wallet.jpg

16 hours ago, Rasputin said:

yeah bring on the surprises ;)

hope it will be a good surprise cos no one likes a frightening surprise hehe

On 5/18/2016 at 2:37 PM, bruno said:

hope it will be a good surprise cos no one likes a frightening surprise hehe

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, surprised Bruno?

There is a nice surprise for later this year, interestingly we were a little amused on why nobody thought on this before, also we still pretty sure we will be the first to implement it (there are some steps necessary to attain this that would have been public by now if that was the case)

Just for reassuring our supporters this implies that NO we are NOT implementing (c)RAPS  mental pus droplets!

On 5/27/2016 at 2:02 PM, Rasputin said:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, surprised Bruno?

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH Ras dont scare me like that, not like you pic is helping hehe ;)

On 5/30/2016 at 11:48 AM, bruno said:

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH Ras dont scare me like that, not like you pic is helping hehe ;)

hahaha i just aim to please