Shaggy

What would you want to see in 2016 - 2017

So as we move into the future of WDC with a brand new developing team there could be some changes on the horizon.

We have already made a new webpage, started making tutorial videos and done some other plans that you guys will see in the near future.

But my question to you is what you all want to see from us, where do you guys see WDC going and where do you want it to go.

Dont be shy no ideas are bad or stupid they might just be less good than some others ;) 

So lett us know what you want from WDC in the future.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh1xA0DDC4WVOW-a1l8Xw

8 hours ago, Jbone said:

well i have to say it would be nice to see you guys go into the hardware wallets.

Hardware will take time because crypto hardware companies are kind of imploding right now, mostly because when most of this companies were formed ( like 2-3 years ago) the expectation for the future about BTC price and emerging ALT coin market were excessively overestimated; so its very dubious that a hardware company will risk money in this kind of project right now.

I don't think it's the time to pursue that kind of embedded technology for at least a couple of years. We will see :)

16 hours ago, Berzeck said:

Hardware will take time because crypto hardware companies are kind of imploding right now, mostly because when most of this companies were formed ( like 2-3 years ago) the expectation for the future about BTC price and emerging ALT coin market were excessively overestimated; so its very dubious that a hardware company will risk money in this kind of project right now.

I don't think it's the time to pursue that kind of embedded technology for at least a couple of years. We will see :)

Alright Berzeck that was informing thanks for that

something like bitpay with the bitcoin visa card but with worldcoin

an updated android wallet with bank account integration  

a system where I can send WDC through text message (useful in countries where cel data is expensive or unavailable).

Also the same but through whatsapp, telegram, kik. Or tips via QR code inbedded in snapchat.

An android game. Like clash of clans but if you need credits to buy/upgrade stuff, those credits must be in wdc. And you can buy wdc by going to the convenience store where they sell preloaded wdc cards. BOOM!

14 hours ago, macnulty said:

something like bitpay with the bitcoin visa card but with worldcoin

an updated android wallet with bank account integration  

a system where I can send WDC through text message (useful in countries where cel data is expensive or unavailable).

Also the same but through whatsapp, telegram, kik. Or tips via QR code inbedded in snapchat.

An android game. Like clash of clans but if you need credits to buy/upgrade stuff, those credits must be in wdc. And you can buy wdc by going to the convenience store where they sell preloaded wdc cards. BOOM!

damn that is a lot of nice ideas.

I'd like to see a good marketing strategy implemented and a push to make wdc more liquid (usable in more places).  I don't have any grand plans to make any of this happen but I thought I'd share my dreams. :)

1 hour ago, bels said:

I'd like to see a good marketing strategy implemented and a push to make wdc more liquid (usable in more places).  I don't have any grand plans to make any of this happen but I thought I'd share my dreams. :)

This is already in progress by our marketing wiz IceViking 

5 hours ago, bels said:

Hey bels, bear in mind that marketing will start kicking AFTER we roll out the big features we have prepared for this year and when wallet is extremely well tested, timing the strategy is as important than the strategy itself se we have maximum impact.

And yes Iceviking is top notch ;)

19 hours ago, Berzeck said:

Hey bels, bear in mind that marketing will start kicking AFTER we roll out the big features we have prepared for this year and when wallet is extremely well tested, timing the strategy is as important than the strategy itself se we have maximum impact.

And yes Iceviking is top notch ;)

Do you have any dates or at least some part of the year that those big features will come out?