Braggi

Worldcoin tutorial video

42 posts in this topic

On 5/5/2016 at 9:52 PM, RAPS said:

You are STILL not getting it. All exchanges in the world except China are not trading $400 a day together. So you can not "just buy" WDC for $400 the exchange rate would be VERY MUCH DISTORTED. To buyers DISADVANTAGE as he is getting less for his money. Then you sent those WDC (yes I know how that works LOL) and guess what??? The person how got those WDC then has THE SAME PROBLEM. Selling WDC to get dollars out? Works $4 but not $400 the exchange rate would be much distorted again!!! And now to the sellers disadvantage. So your argument 0.00000xx whatever fees is freakin' nonsense you get maybe $300 back on this "deal"!!! You get it now???

Right on RAPS preach brother preach

Few people left here or funny??? So ye got my point about your $400 example. Finally. And ye saying the workaround is Chine with its Yen or Borundi or whatever. Well well well. Listen to yourselves. Then watch the video again and compare!!! Soooo easy yes I just have to take me dollars and convert them to China Rupies to get them changed to WDC and swoooop I can send em WDC !!! Receiver JUST NEEDS to get em exchanged back to BTC maybe first to get them changed back to dollars but its still all sooo quick and easy and almost zero fees in the WDC transfer anyway so that CUTS MY CAKE !!! Great video I love it !!! I also love that chocolate factory movie its all so real not like a dream world !!!

18 minutes ago, RAPS said:

Few people left here or funny??? So ye got my point about your $400 example. Finally. And ye saying the workaround is Chine with its Yen or Borundi or whatever. Well well well. Listen to yourselves. Then watch the video again and compare!!! Soooo easy yes I just have to take me dollars and convert them to China Rupies to get them changed to WDC and swoooop I can send em WDC !!! Receiver JUST NEEDS to get em exchanged back to BTC maybe first to get them changed back to dollars but its still all sooo quick and easy and almost zero fees in the WDC transfer anyway so that CUTS MY CAKE !!! Great video I love it !!! I also love that chocolate factory movie its all so real not like a dream world !!!

I agree that there are not enough services around WorldCoin YET as our project is quite new. This is a global problem with 99% of the altcoins. We can either cry and complain about or actually take action and make it better. Which way you prefer? I think we all know already. By the way, there is no such thing that "China Rupie" as you so eloquently put.

5 minutes ago, iceviking said:

I agree that there are not enough services around WorldCoin YET as our project is quite new. This is a global problem with 99% of the altcoins. We can either cry and complain about or actually take action and make it better. Which way you prefer? I think we all know already. By the way, there is no such thing that "China Rupie" as you so eloquently put.

Let me quote you on this one Maybe you are really new here ??? There was another forum before this skeleton here you see. There was action and ideas and discussions. Mine were rather lets say RIDICULED. So do not wise me up on this now you have no clue how much I tried to get some development going in the right direction but it only was stagnation here and your good words aint going to change shit. I am actually NOT SURE if you have ANY developer except the Berserker guy who just can put a new shell over an ancient code and algorithm !!!

26 minutes ago, RAPS said:

Let me quote you on this one Maybe you are really new here ??? There was another forum before this skeleton here you see. There was action and ideas and discussions. Mine were rather lets say RIDICULED. So do not wise me up on this now you have no clue how much I tried to get some development going in the right direction but it only was stagnation here and your good words aint going to change shit. I am actually NOT SURE if you have ANY developer except the Berserker guy who just can put a new shell over an ancient code and algorithm !!!

I might be new in the team but I have been around WorldCoin project since the beginning and watching it really closely. We have our vision about the project and clear plan how we are going to develop the services. I was also member of the old forum, but due to mistakes made by the old management, we don't have access to it and therefore I can't read your ideas. However if you really want to make a difference, why don't you do like we did...Put together your own team with people who believe your values and start working around WDC?

1 hour ago, RAPS said:

Alright RAPS so you know everything about WDC than tell us those ideas you had before and lets see if they are still relevant to WDC that is around today. But make it in a new thread so we can have an all new discussion about it.

14 hours ago, RAPS said:

Your 'ideas' are really really bad for investors,I explain WHY in this new post I made.

The 'discussions' and 'ideas' you refer to on the previous (non skeleton) forum, were just blatant attempts to make WDC price have a short term spike so people could cash out immediately after.

The 'shell' as you call it, gives  common coders  the ability to add their own components without touching crypto internals (which is really hard), also using text editor as it's main tool, you don't need to compile, knowing C++, or knwo how crypto works, just some Java script and the basics of a new language called QML, this boost the development efficiency at least an order of magnitude from any other coin which will be very important for our goals next years.

But of course you didn't read (or care) about this and other features.

Changing topic a little why do you always have that victim attitude that was prevalent before not only in our skeleton forum???  "I was ridiculed, humiliated, raped, spitted, mentally tortured...etc etc etc" <--- using a Maryl Streep kind of voice

come on man! a little more dignity!

<------------- before you have a rage induced heart attack this was just a joke, don't take things personal (it never is) chill out! ;)

On 5/2/2016 at 10:42 PM, iceviking said:

It was actually a hired voice actor. Maybe in next video we will let Berzeck speak! ;D

or just me i have a magnifisent deep baritone voice :p

15 hours ago, bruno said:

so are there more videos coming out later this year?

The intro video is enough for now, at least at that level of quality, maybe some tutorial videos will be made if necessary! ;)

On 5/19/2016 at 6:25 AM, Berzeck said:

The intro video is enough for now, at least at that level of quality, maybe some tutorial videos will be made if necessary! ;)

Alright B but cant wait for the later stages of WDC development this year, i hear it is going to blow our minds.