Braggi

Worldcoin tutorial video

5 hours ago, RAPS said:

Forget China why they trade WDC is a mystery. Rest of the world together does not trade $400 a day so sending money using Worldcoin does not work!!!

Doughhhh! 

I have read your argument like 5 times in a row just to be sure that I understood it correctly and it continues to baffle me your line of 'reasoning' (if it can be called that), come on man! is it so difficult to apply just  little logic to an argument? I mean even if trading is exactly 0 (which it isn't), what exactly prevents some one to send 57142 WDC (400 Usd aprox) to other person?

Our hash rate is one of the best (not counting merged coins) so there is absolutely no problem sending the amount of coins you want to another person.

As it seems that even your longevity around crypto  you are still not aware of how crypto works you don't have to believe me! we can make a test if you please and see if it works!

To our old known hard core detractors: Welcome back!!!

I am happy that forum is getting new life again, hard non sense 'criticism' is and always will be a by product of progress, no way around it, but please pleaseee guys just a little more well thought criticism will give more interesting debate and discussion here.

19 hours ago, RAPS said:

Nobody needs this video. You can not send $400 using Worldcoin.

If you listened, the narrator on video says "...for sending funds equivalent to $400 USD...". You should get your facts straight!

On 5/3/2016 at 10:13 PM, Laptopfreak said:

The video outlines features most digital currencies would have, but it does not say why Worldcoin is better than other coins. For that reason, its kind of pointless? 

Thanks for your feedback! What we wanted to do is a video that would explain "What is WorldCoin?", so even people who are not technically savvy or aware of crypto-currencies would understand it. We want to create a system that is for EVERYONE. Not only for nerds like ourselves. :) We will publish more videos in the future and some of them will have more advanced information. This is only the beginning!

38 minutes ago, RAPS said:

You are not getting it??? Just think of how to send the (yes EQUIVALENT thank you) of $400!!!

You really don't know?

1. Download wallet on our website at http://worldcoin.global/worldcoin-quick-start/#1459710915681-3af1fddd-0ac6
2. Exchange $400 USD to WDC on an online exchange. (You will get approximately 57774.2 WDC with today's rate)
3. Send the WDC from your online wallet to your wallet software or anyone else who has downloaded the wallet.
4. You have made made a WorldCoin transaction equivalent to $400 USD.

Quite simple, isnt it? :)

You are STILL not getting it. All exchanges in the world except China are not trading $400 a day together. So you can not "just buy" WDC for $400 the exchange rate would be VERY MUCH DISTORTED. To buyers DISADVANTAGE as he is getting less for his money. Then you sent those WDC (yes I know how that works LOL) and guess what??? The person how got those WDC then has THE SAME PROBLEM. Selling WDC to get dollars out? Works $4 but not $400 the exchange rate would be much distorted again!!! And now to the sellers disadvantage. So your argument 0.00000xx whatever fees is freakin' nonsense you get maybe $300 back on this "deal"!!! You get it now???

8 minutes ago, RAPS said:

You are STILL not getting it. All exchanges in the world except China are not trading $400 a day together. So you can not "just buy" WDC for $400 the exchange rate would be VERY MUCH DISTORTED. To buyers DISADVANTAGE as he is getting less for his money. Then you sent those WDC (yes I know how that works LOL) and guess what??? The person how got those WDC then has THE SAME PROBLEM. Selling WDC to get dollars out? Works $4 but not $400 the exchange rate would be much distorted again!!! And now to the sellers disadvantage. So your argument 0.00000xx whatever fees is freakin' nonsense you get maybe $300 back on this "deal"!!! You get it now???

If you are having trouble in purchasing WDC, I can personally help you to buy WDC worth $400 USD anytime. Just send me PM and I will do it.

42 minutes ago, RAPS said:

That's the spirit!!! But who is helping the poor guy who want to c$sh all those WDC then???

The best way to buy or sell WDC right now is to use http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html .They have plenty of volume available.

With their service you can convert WDC to CNY or BTC. If you don't wish to convert to CNY, you just need to transfer the BTC to your favorite exchange (i.e Bitstamp) and make USD or EUR withdrawal. In the future there will be better option available for this. However everything takes time. Again, should you require any help. We are happy to assist you!

On 5/4/2016 at 5:40 PM, RAPS said:

Forget China why they trade WDC is a mystery. Rest of the world together does not trade $400 a day so sending money using Worldcoin does not work!!!

9 hours ago, RAPS said:

You are not getting it??? Just think of how to send the (yes EQUIVALENT thank you) of $400!!!

Under your line of 'reasoning' (stretching the term a bit) we could also say: "forget USA and NASDAQ! why they trade is a mystery, rest of the world won't be able to trade significant shares for APPLE, therefore APPLE is worthless!"

Really? that's your logical inference to reach the conclusion that WDC 'doesn't work'? If that kind of argument are the ones that are prevalent to predict our demise then we are really really in the right path.

You have the strange ability to encourage people without actually wanting to, very odd :) Well done RAPS you did it again!

19 hours ago, iceviking said:

The best way to buy or sell WDC right now is to use http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html .They have plenty of volume available.

With their service you can convert WDC to CNY or BTC. If you don't wish to convert to CNY, you just need to transfer the BTC to your favorite exchange (i.e Bitstamp) and make USD or EUR withdrawal. In the future there will be better option available for this. However everything takes time. Again, should you require any help. We are happy to assist you!

Hey IceViking, so what if you want to withdraw in Russia ruble?

1 hour ago, bruno said:

Hey IceViking, so what if you want to withdraw in Russia ruble?

I would suggest you to do as I advised above but instead of using Bitstamp, BTC-E might be a good option for you, as they have option for RUB withdrawals. You can find more information about BTC-E services on their website at https://btc-e.com/