Braggi

Worldcoin tutorial video

1 hour ago, iceviking said:

It was actually a hired voice actor. Maybe in next video we will let Berzeck speak! ;D

Lol, with my English grammatical and pronunciation  'liberties' it will probably make community wonder if it would be better to  change the video to a pantomime :D

3 hours ago, Laptopfreak said:

The video outlines features most digital currencies would have, but it does not say why Worldcoin is better than other coins. For that reason, its kind of pointless? 

Not pointless but a starting point. I'm sure we'll see more soon.

26 minutes ago, macnulty said:

Not pointless but a starting point. I'm sure we'll see more soon.

Just let us know what you think people can learn about WDC from those videos and we might use that idea in our next video ;)

9 hours ago, Laptopfreak said:

The video outlines features most digital currencies would have, but it does not say why Worldcoin is better than other coins. For that reason, its kind of pointless? 

You got it wrong! We don't need to compete with other alts directly right now because the potential market is incredible huge outside the current tiny crypto sphere, therefore this video is not targeting people who want to know advantages of WDC with respect to other coins, but to show advantages of WDC against fiat, our development is focused on things that regular users could appreciate and we  delegate the inner complicated stuff to BTC  team (we rebase from them).

7 hours ago, Berzeck said:

You got it wrong! We don't need to compete with other alts directly right now because the potential market is incredible huge outside the current tiny crypto sphere, therefore this video is not targeting people who want to know advantages of WDC with respect to other coins, but to show advantages of WDC against fiat, our development is focused on things that regular users could appreciate and we  delegate the inner complicated stuff to BTC  team (we rebase from them).

so if i am understanding this correctly that you guys are more aiming at people that have never used cryptos and might be looking for a different way to store and or send money around the world instead of people that are buying it to keep and make money off of it?

Forget China why they trade WDC is a mystery. Rest of the world together does not trade $400 a day so sending money using Worldcoin does not work!!!