Jump to content
Braggi

Worldcoin tutorial video

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, iceviking said:

It was actually a hired voice actor. Maybe in next video we will let Berzeck speak! ;D

Lol, with my English grammatical and pronunciation  'liberties' it will probably make community wonder if it would be better to  change the video to a pantomime :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Laptopfreak said:

The video outlines features most digital currencies would have, but it does not say why Worldcoin is better than other coins. For that reason, its kind of pointless? 

Not pointless but a starting point. I'm sure we'll see more soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, macnulty said:

Not pointless but a starting point. I'm sure we'll see more soon.

Just let us know what you think people can learn about WDC from those videos and we might use that idea in our next video ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Laptopfreak said:

The video outlines features most digital currencies would have, but it does not say why Worldcoin is better than other coins. For that reason, its kind of pointless? 

You got it wrong! We don't need to compete with other alts directly right now because the potential market is incredible huge outside the current tiny crypto sphere, therefore this video is not targeting people who want to know advantages of WDC with respect to other coins, but to show advantages of WDC against fiat, our development is focused on things that regular users could appreciate and we  delegate the inner complicated stuff to BTC  team (we rebase from them).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Berzeck said:

You got it wrong! We don't need to compete with other alts directly right now because the potential market is incredible huge outside the current tiny crypto sphere, therefore this video is not targeting people who want to know advantages of WDC with respect to other coins, but to show advantages of WDC against fiat, our development is focused on things that regular users could appreciate and we  delegate the inner complicated stuff to BTC  team (we rebase from them).

 

so if i am understanding this correctly that you guys are more aiming at people that have never used cryptos and might be looking for a different way to store and or send money around the world instead of people that are buying it to keep and make money off of it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forget China why they trade WDC is a mystery. Rest of the world together does not trade $400 a day so sending money using Worldcoin does not work!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Topics

  • Similar Content

    • By iceforsalehere
       Website | Telegram | ANN Thread | Twitter | Facebook | Steem | Reddit | YouTube 
       
        BOND.PM  
      A blockchain-based streaming and crowdinvesting platform for the film and video industry
       
       
        
       
        
        BOND IS: A VIDEO STREAMING PLATFORM  + CROWDINVESTING + FAIR REVENUE DISTRIBUTION  

      OUR BOUNTY PROGRAM
       
        VISIT OUR WEBSITE | READ THE WHITE PAPER | SEE FULL PRESENTATION
       
        TO TAKE PART IN THE PRIVATE SALE ON SPECIAL CONDITIONS - email us at contact@bond.pm   

      SOCIAL: TELEGRAM / SUPPORT FORUM / BLOG
       
                                                                      
        WHY BOND?  

      THE CURRENT ECONOMIC MODEL OF THE FILM AND VIDEO INDUSTRY IS OUTDATED  
       
       
        
       
        
        BOND GIVES:   
       To content creators  - a place to find investors for their projects, stream videos and collect fair revenues from subscription fees 
      To the users -  a place to invest and gain profit, while supporting films and series they like 
      To the audiences - access to premium content, selected not by the executives of big platform, but by the crowd itself 
      To the video and streaming industry - a new, decentralized business model, based on blockchain 
        HOW DOES IT WORK? VERY SIMPLE!   
      READ THE WHITE PAPER
       
       
        
       
        
       
        
        Creators publish their content on a platform. Users pay subscription fees. The fees are split between all creators based on our fair content rating formula. BOND gets only a small commission. 
       At the same time, creators run investment campaign for pilots, films, or full series seasons. Any user can become an investor. When the project is produced, the platform will automatically split the revenues between creators and investors, based on the amount they have invested in the project. 
       
       
        
        ALL TRANSACTIONS ON BOND ARE MADE IN BFP - OUR OWN CRYPTOCURRENCY  
        
       
        
       
        
       
       
       
×