Sign in to follow this  
Tyke

WorldCoin - History of the First Year

Hello!

There is no way we can access previous forum, because previous owners asked a lot of money for it, that's the reason we had to start clean.

Although the name is still WDC in practice we are a completely new coin, new team new policies,etc etc. If you are able it would be great that you mention this in your book!

If you have more questions (of any kind) please don't doubt to ask us in this forum or via mail

PD: Cover looks great!

Your mail rebounded for some reason :(.

About reward: Block reward started at 64 WDC per blcok, but it decreases 1% per week (aprox) therefore the current block reward is 23.9, it will behave this way until it reaches 1 WDC in which case reward will be set at 1 WDC so on.

On a WDC block explorer, the block reward initially shows as 32 WDC from blocks 1 to 599,999.  Is this a mistake?

Email me at chris_thompson25@live.co.uk

On 26/04/2016 at 11:06 PM, Jbone said:

Hey when would that book come out looks like an interested read.

It is currently in progress.  I am a very diligent researcher.  

Please follow me on Twitter @MrSilverCider for updates on other books. 

4 hours ago, Tyke said:

It is currently in progress.  I am a very diligent researcher.  

Please follow me on Twitter @MrSilverCider for updates on other books. 

Good to know, I am looking forward for it to drop in book stores :)

Progress is ongoing with this title.  I have thoroughly researched nearly half of the WorldCoin Bitcointalk thread and some other sources.  Considering that I am also writing titles for other coins, the book will take time to write professionally and properly.  I would like to publish a book that stands out as quality, not as a rushed attempt full of errors.

Here is a new full cover design:

ICJkk3E.png

Please feel free to donate towards this project:

WDC: Wfcho58nUtZYQAcFTKMXTVF4FpWbma3Kvs
BTC: 1CRLy4xUZbh9rj2GPANiNNBZGZKRKLYYwJ

i have seen one of your other books is this one going to be just like a copy paste of that book with only worldcoin pasted in the names or are you going to have a different take on worldcoin than you have had on the other coins you have written about?

On 3/1/2016 at 11:23 PM, Berzeck said:

There is a nice graph inthread

Yes probably a mistake (which explorer are Ofyou using?)

Yea, probably a mistake? No, lead developer Berzeck again shows he has NO CLUE!

WDC had a target block time of 15 sec in the beginning. That did not work out too many orphans. There also was an Instamine by the developers. Later 2 of them participated in the Scharmbeck scam. Then "new team" took over all promises again but no development so coin slowly died. Putting up funny video 2 years too late !!!

3 hours ago, RAPS said:

WDC had a target block time of 15 sec in the beginning. That did not work out too many orphans. There also was an Instamine by the developers. Later 2 of them participated in the Scharmbeck scam. Then "new team" took over all promises again but no development so coin slowly died. Putting up funny video 2 years too late !!!

Hahahaha, the graph was changed accordingly,  on the other hand the team is only active since 2015.

So what promises the team made to you? Since the beginning I said I won't promise anything, you are practicing hard your favourite sport right? lying lying lying .....

What??? What AM I lying about ??? You don't even know the block times and rewards there was in the beginning so that's all lies from me ??? Premine and Instamine also all lies from me yes !!! But don't take my word for it how about you google Worldcoin and scam together and just go for the first or second hit the BLOCK CHAIN DOESNT LIE !!!