Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyke

WorldCoin - History of the First Year

41 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Tyke said:

An interesting discussion has been had :p

I am hard at work putting the book together.  

As far as I know, the reward per block was 32 until block 600,000 (changed to 63.36 here).  Then:

At block number 620,160: 62.7264           ~15th Sept 2013
At block number 640,320: 62.099136       ~22nd Sept 2013
At block number 660,480: 61.47814464   ~28th Sept 2013

etc. 1% decrease per approx. each week.  All the block explorers I have studied support this.  

Yup, (c)RAPS has that one right! although statistically speaking it's very difficult to be very wrong in every thing all the time but (c)RAPS made a significant effort in this regard with almost a perfect record, kudos!

Anyway when choosing initial parameters a lot of orphans were generated so they changed.

Yea, isn't it ironic? Funny though how lead developer WDC Berzeck consumes irony for himself. Kinda missing the direct insults he normally throws! Anyways, I will be happy to give info for the book World coin the first year more than just block times and orphans. 

1 hour ago, RAPS said:

Yea, isn't it ironic? Funny though how lead developer WDC Berzeck consumes irony for himself. Kinda missing the direct insults he normally throws! Anyways, I will be happy to give info for the book World coin the first year more than just block times and orphans. 

I just do not have absolutely any problem recognizing  a mistake (instead faulting others with absurd conspiracy theories and bullshitting supporters).

In this case it was  mistake not to dig deeper on Tyke's question, that's all; I forgot about orphans because at that time I wasn't into crypto.

Of course it's ironic for you because you would never understand what a minimum sense of integrity really means

I am glad you enjoy my sense of humor. Don't worry! More jokes on the way!  My dear masochist friend ...

I can't wait !!! Pity it didn't last and you lie again that I would have been "faulting others with absurd conspiracy theories and bullshitting supporters" whatever the latter could mean ??? Well, you said you were not part of the Scharmbeck scam and we can only take your word for it, but this doesn't alter the fact that there was a scam! Bullshitting supporters? Well, that's not me. That's you and your mods telling the surprise tale again. We voted ASIC resistance as the most wanted feature of this coin and you and Johnny Beer you wanted that vote and promised the change. And you call ME a liar ??? Now you write again you BS about amazing things to come and they will never come. Look where your old supporters are today. They are all gone. Why ???

As cRAPS is celebrating his comeback of CRAP, I had the need to comeback too to troll the shit out of him. :) Welcome back my favourite troll friend. Already missed your bad stories and drama. Do you really think that anybody in here gives a shit about you or whatever you are writing here? Worldcoin has changed and developed much more than you will every develope anything in your miserable life. Oh wait, now you want a proof for my accusations. You brought the proofs yourself. Just watch all of your posts in this forum. You are a liar, troll, retard,... Can't find enough words to express what you are. I open a vote to add a new word to the english vocab which expresses the biggest kind of retardness on world. It should be called "cRAPS"! :D

By the way. What about spending some warning points to cRAPS because he turns every single open topic into a place of shit by not staying on topic. Even if you think that bashing cRAPS is really funny (what it actually is) but a forum should be lead a bit more strict. Just open a special category for cRAPS where he may flame and shit around and keep the rest of the world clean from him. That's what I wish from the forum moderation. Thanks!

May the trolling begin. :wub:

5 hours ago, Hysterion said:

As cRAPS is celebrating his comeback of CRAP, I had the need to comeback too to troll the shit out of him. :) Welcome back my favourite troll friend. Already missed your bad stories and drama. Do you really think that anybody in here gives a shit about you or whatever you are writing here? Worldcoin has changed and developed much more than you will every develope anything in your miserable life. Oh wait, now you want a proof for my accusations. You brought the proofs yourself. Just watch all of your posts in this forum. You are a liar, troll, retard,... Can't find enough words to express what you are. I open a vote to add a new word to the english vocab which expresses the biggest kind of retardness on world. It should be called "cRAPS"! :D

By the way. What about spending some warning points to cRAPS because he turns every single open topic into a place of shit by not staying on topic. Even if you think that bashing cRAPS is really funny (what it actually is) but a forum should be lead a bit more strict. Just open a special category for cRAPS where he may flame and shit around and keep the rest of the world clean from him. That's what I wish from the forum moderation. Thanks!

May the trolling begin. :wub:

Hysterion is it really you ???

You were the biggest liar in the old forum and you trolled here about WDC has a trojan !!!

Where have you been I missed you so much !!!

So funny now careful with this guy, mods, if you think I am bad then good luck schmoozing with this guy !!!

6 hours ago, RAPS said:

I can't wait !!! Pity it didn't last and you lie again that I would have been "faulting others with absurd conspiracy theories and bullshitting supporters" whatever the latter could mean ??? Well, you said you were not part of the Scharmbeck scam and we can only take your word for it, but this doesn't alter the fact that there was a scam! Bullshitting supporters? Well, that's not me. That's you and your mods telling the surprise tale again. We voted ASIC resistance as the most wanted feature of this coin and you and Johnny Beer you wanted that vote and promised the change. And you call ME a liar ??? Now you write again you BS about amazing things to come and they will never come. Look where your old supporters are today. They are all gone. Why ???

I never posted your name in my reply, another epiphany of yours?

Wow!, I never ever in my life supported that poll, I was not even in committee at that time and surely never proposed a vote. And if I ever propose a vote it won't be for (c)RAP features.  I was against "ASIC resistance algorithms" from day one and I even made a rational argument (that you didn't bother to reply) on why is that so.

What does Scharmbeck have to do with anything? You don't 'have' to take my word for it, check threads in Bitcoin Forum, at that time I wasn't involved, I lost money with those motherf$%$& so instead of crying and screaming 'you promised me ... you promised meeeee' I decided to step up and do something.

About supporters, WDC lost 99+% of coin value and its community base because it was over priced and the Scharmbeck incident, it was a incredible it didn't go to 100k or less. Most coins would have died already, we didn't and here we are...

I am not  sure if you really believe the crap you say, and interesting topic for a psychiatrist!

Shall I create a short psychiatric profile of cRAPS? Let me give it a try.

He was "early" Worldcoin inverstor and believed in the Scharmbeck stuff. Because of that he lost a lot of money which still hurts him hard today. He gave his life a new sense by spreading lies (and bad facts which were made in the past by another team) about Worldcoin.

The rest I would add to my profile would be too personal and would hurt cRAPS. That's why I won't tell you anything about his weak personality.

But seriously cRAPS. Are all german people still Nazis because they killed some of your family members (sadly not the right one. Otherwise you wouldn't be trolling around) in the past? There were mistakes made in past and you can't say that the new team can be held reliable for failures which others did. They are doing "their best" (however best can be defined) to keep Worldcoin alive and improve it. So shut the fuck up and let them do their work. You don't mind anyway what happens to Worldcoin. So piss off and live your miserable life!

18 minutes ago, RAPS said:

Everybody else who was not into WDC in the beginning. Yes I was an early adopter Yes I lost money on WDC in the scams AND YES I trusted the new team in the beginning. This was wrong. What lead developer Berzeck says in the other threat is not how it was. Berzeck maybe you were not the main guy at the time maybe you personally believe that your way is right. But don't come out here and call me a liar about the vote and the promises. I remember the active community. They are gone because promises were made and broken. That makes me the drama queen now well go on then with your new supporters and your Mysterion your new friend !!!

I repeat again. I never ever condoned and approved the poll you refer and the changes you wanted to implement, that poll was made by Worldcoin Alliance; that is why we bother to create Worldcoin Global in the first place, to distance ourselves from previous decisions (good or bad) that previous committees have done.

I put a very solid explanation on why I will not invest my personal free time on those 'features', I would really like to see someone to rebut my reasons with logical arguments and expose my 'logical fallacies' and 'errors'; I am not talking just about you, but to everybody that pushed for this (c)RAP to be implemented, back then it was obvious just desperation from people who lost money with WDC and Scharmbeck, most of them  just wanted a way out. From the beginning I always told that my strategy was not to tweak core but to inherit QA from BTC, this will allow us to explore areas where nobody is exploring, this change of focus will take time to consolidate (yes I explicitly told that too). So when you assert that I supported the poll somehow and I promised things to you it's simple a lie, no way around it.

In this regard you never 'trusted' us as you state (new lie?) because you always thought that the strategy is the wrong one, fair enough, but I do not understand where you get the idea that I have the obligation to implement the tens of 'ideas' (again not only from you) that goes in the opposite direction from ours; that just won't happen, maybe you think we will succumb under 'pressure'? that would be hilarious :D

Another thing you may be forgetting is the fact that we created Worldcoin Global with the explicit intention to let other teams with different ideas to thrive and make progress on other areas, so our role would be to coordinate core changes with those teams to prevent unwanted forks and pain for our supporters. So maybe you should try to convince some crazy fuck to implement your 'ideas' and if by some miracle you actually manage to do that, we will gladly coordinate.