Sign in to follow this  
Tyke

WorldCoin - History of the First Year

1 hour ago, RAPS said:

What??? What AM I lying about ??? You don't even know the block times and rewards there was in the beginning so that's all lies from me ??? Premine and Instamine also all lies from me yes !!! But don't take my word for it how about you google Worldcoin and scam together and just go for the first or second hit the BLOCK CHAIN DOESNT LIE !!! 

Christ RAPS did you not get hugged enough in your childhood?

3 hours ago, RAPS said:

What??? What AM I lying about ??? You don't even know the block times and rewards there was in the beginning so that's all lies from me ??? Premine and Instamine also all lies from me yes !!! But don't take my word for it how about you google Worldcoin and scam together and just go for the first or second hit the BLOCK CHAIN DOESNT LIE !!! 

I am stating that I didn't ever promise you anything, you keep saying that I did, therefore you are lying; anyone that hangs around from 2015 onwards know this, I am against promising things, in fact my teams motto is 'develop first promise later'.

I have a lot of coins and I wasn't involved in Scharmbeck although I lost money with them (as I clearly stated back then and like many people did)

Now what is your point? Listen, we all know your animal instinct to blah blah around without the capability to state something logical; so can you try a little harder? I mean if you have some sketch of an idea then try to process it with your brain a little BEFORE typing it directly, you can practice a little and who knows, maybe you like it!

On 5/24/2016 at 10:48 AM, Jbone said:

RAPS even managed to turn this nice thread about a upcoming book into a argument thread.

No I didn't? I am being accused of lying by the lead developer of this coin and everybody else enjoys having a good time making jokes about me!

OP writes a book about World coin the first year: so what comes to mind about Worldcoin the first year is the scam of the founders, the altcoin hype, the scharmbeck scam and the promises of the "new team" so anybody here who was not into wdc the first year may as well just shut the EFF up because you don't know. You haven't been in the old forum. Heh berzeck you said you are not lying??? What about the vote we did in the old forum about features of coin to be implemented. You remember what feature was voted most DO YOU ??? So do not tthink everybody has just left because you disappointed and lied to everybody. The newbies don't know they post bs and making their jokes ha ha yes we are all having a feckin laugh !!!

2 hours ago, RAPS said:

OP writes a book about World coin the first year: so what comes to mind about Worldcoin the first year is the scam of the founders, the altcoin hype, the scharmbeck scam and the promises of the "new team" so anybody here who was not into wdc the first year may as well just shut the EFF up because you don't know. You haven't been in the old forum. Heh berzeck you said you are not lying??? What about the vote we did in the old forum about features of coin to be implemented. You remember what feature was voted most DO YOU ??? So do not tthink everybody has just left because you disappointed and lied to everybody. The newbies don't know they post bs and making their jokes ha ha yes we are all having a feckin laugh !!!

2 hours ago, RAPS said:

No I didn't? I am being accused of lying by the lead developer of this coin and everybody else enjoys having a good time making jokes about me!

Yes you did RAPS just read a bit higher up Berzek was answering some other guys question about graphs from march 2 no one calling you a liar here on this thread YOU started some argument here over an old post from march 2 and brought the argument over to Tykes post so dont try to say you did not start the argument here. 

So just do us all a favor and keep your argument on the argument posts but dont try to spread  it to innocent people posts.

And for your newest rant about an OP writing this book is not true like many fals things you say this is by an independent guy who has written many other cryptocurrency books but you would know that if you had done your dudiligence in stead of just arguing.

http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Chris-P.-Thompson/e/B00S5L3PVM

His book page.

Cool link to this argument thread all my thumbs up for that !!! Probably you all misunderstand that I MUCH LIKE the idea of Tyke writing a whole book of what was the story with world coin the first year ??? Well I do and that's why I wrote what I wrote. Most of you seem really new here I first thought you are only fake chars by the mods here 

On 5/26/2016 at 6:05 AM, RAPS said:

Cool link to this argument thread all my thumbs up for that !!! Probably you all misunderstand that I MUCH LIKE the idea of Tyke writing a whole book of what was the story with world coin the first year ??? Well I do and that's why I wrote what I wrote. Most of you seem really new here I first thought you are only fake chars by the mods here 

Way to go!

As you constantly assert that we are dead (and that I am the one who committed the cryptocide) soooo dead and for soooo long that your continuous interest and time investment in  WDC is flattering!

Imagine how much interest our future progress will attain from people without blind rage who actually believe we are not dead! Future couldn't look brighter ...

9 minutes ago, Berzeck said:

Way to go!

As you constantly assert that we are dead (and that I am the one who committed the cryptocide) soooo dead and for soooo long that your continuous interest and time investment in  WDC is flattering!

Imagine how much interest our future progress will attain from people without blind rage who actually believe we are not dead! Future couldn't look brighter .

ha ha ha look who is derailing the thread now ??? Thread is about WDC the first year so lead developer Berzeck I believe you were not even there ??? If you really wanna discuss how dead this coin is today I suggest another thread. But look at the facts and figures first THANKS!!!

1 hour ago, RAPS said:

ha ha ha look who is derailing the thread now ??? Thread is about WDC the first year so lead developer Berzeck I believe you were not even there ??? If you really wanna discuss how dead this coin is today I suggest another thread. But look at the facts and figures first THANKS!!!

Note for the book: thankfully as (c)RAPS suggest I wasn't involved with WDC committee whatsoever until 2015 (2014 years end maybe), so let this be recorded until the end of times! None of my team mates have nothing to do with the first year neither

I don't want to 'discuss' how 'dead' we are :D it's ridiculous because you know, something like that shouldn't be utterly obvious without the need for discussion? Besides what would be the point? the 'discussion' would be something like this:

(c)RAPS: "WDC is dead dead deeeeadddd ... please everybody believe me! or else WDC will be more dead than ever!"

Berzeck: "Value is more than 650 000 USD, It seems a new base has formed at 0.006 USD which is higher than previous 0.0035 and 0.0053 bases in the past... look at this graph to support this view http://k.sosobtc.com/wdc_btc38.html, from China our main market"

(c)RAPS: "Dead, dead WDC is deeeeaddd NOW! China doesn't count because its a miracle so I proved it's dead!! also there are hundreds of logical fallacies and errors in your sentence! perhaps THOUSANDS so I hand written your response in a paper and photocopied it for proof!"

Berzeck: "Can you point them out?"

(c)RAPS:  "everybody can read!! therefore is dead as I proved it"

Berzeck: "That doesn't make sense, can you point something in more logical terms?"

(3 months later ...)

(c)RAPS:  "I couldn't login to this thread because some one banned the IP of my entire country, that proves that someone is hiding the truth. It's deaddd and you jokers can't see it's dead so i am the stupid? i call Berzeck an idiot because he killed the coin and that's why it's dead... I proved my case."

2 hours ago, Berzeck said:

Note for the book: thankfully as (c)RAPS suggest I wasn't involved with WDC committee whatsoever until 2015 (2014 years end maybe), so let this be recorded until the end of times! None of my team mates have nothing to do with the first year neither

I don't want to 'discuss' how 'dead' we are :D it's ridiculous because you know, something like that shouldn't be utterly obvious without the need for discussion? Besides what would be the point? the 'discussion' would be something like this:

(c)RAPS: "WDC is dead dead deeeeadddd ... please everybody believe me! or else WDC will be more dead than ever!"

Berzeck: "Value is more than 650 000 USD, It seems a new base has formed at 0.006 USD which is higher than previous 0.0035 and 0.0053 bases in the past... look at this graph to support this view http://k.sosobtc.com/wdc_btc38.html, from China our main market"

(c)RAPS: "Dead, dead WDC is deeeeaddd NOW! China doesn't count because its a miracle so I proved it's dead!! also there are hundreds of logical fallacies and errors in your sentence! perhaps THOUSANDS so I hand written your response in a paper and photocopied it for proof!"

Berzeck: "Can you point them out?"

(c)RAPS:  "everybody can read!! therefore is dead as I proved it"

Berzeck: "That doesn't make sense, can you point something in more logical terms?"

(3 months later ...)

(c)RAPS:  "I couldn't login to this thread because some one banned the IP of my entire country, that proves that someone is hiding the truth. It's deaddd and you jokers can't see it's dead so i am the stupid? i call Berzeck an idiot because he killed the coin and that's why it's dead... I proved my case."

that's NOT how it was and should NOT be here ???

An interesting discussion has been had :p

I am hard at work putting the book together.  

As far as I know, the reward per block was 32 until block 600,000 (changed to 63.36 here).  Then:

At block number 620,160: 62.7264           ~15th Sept 2013
At block number 640,320: 62.099136       ~22nd Sept 2013
At block number 660,480: 61.47814464   ~28th Sept 2013

etc. 1% decrease per approx. each week.  All the block explorers I have studied support this.