Accept

How many Worldcoins DO YOU OWN?

Obviously, it isn't possible to really prove how many Worldcoins you actually own publicly without exposing your wdc address, and even then it's difficult to prove.... HOWEVER if you can be as honest as possible, me and other staff will edit this thread and add your linked username and the WDC amount next to it. If it withstands the next couple of months, an award will be created for those who reach the top 10 but with proof via PM to make the award genuine. So please post below if you would like to brag about your Worldcoin ownership... Let the bidding war begin.

The LeaderBoard

1. Berzeck 1M
  2. Jay 400k
  3. bels 205k
  4. Higgson 200k
  5. datsunking1 179k
  6. Brent 100k
  7. s7ryker 93k
  8. oldminer 85k
  9. mrsmn 65k
  10. Accept 62k
  11. zodfsx 61k
  12. Ghost55 55k
  13. Torelle 30k

Obviously, it isn't possible to really prove how many Worldcoins you actually own publicly without exposing your wdc address, and even then it's difficult to prove.... HOWEVER if you can be as honest as possible, me and other staff will edit this thread and add your linked username and the WDC amount next to it. If it withstands the next couple of months, an award will be created for those who reach the top 10 but with proof via PM to make the award genuine. So please post below if you would like to brag about your Worldcoin ownership... Let the bidding war begin.

The LeaderBoard

1. ....

I am holding 1 million + WDC ( half for me and half for family and friends )

Btw i really do hope it gets back to at least $1 and make a millionaire of berzeck, definitely deserving.

Course we would all too, but that goes without saying.

Thanks for the wishes ! One of the most important reasons i love WDC ( and crypto ) is that the individual welfare directly implies the community welfare, which other financial system can offer this feature? When you understand this then you know it's a matter of time people will start using crypto, and when they do we will be prepared :)

I'll be over the moon if we can achieve anywhere between $100 and $1000 per coin in the next 10 years or so... The way I see it is if Bitcoin remains the big daddy of crypto's and it probably will and it gets anywhere near what a lot of people think it will... Say between $100k and 1mill per coin then we should be able to achieve this price range for WDC without anyone batting and eye at it... Just think when Bitcoin goes mainstream and people get used to  it's price... Dealing with fractions of a coin... And sure there are way more WDC total but 265 million (Not sure that's an exact number) isn't enough to give everyone in America one coin let alone the world so someday we will be into fractions of a coin too... And on that day I will be one happy camper!! In fact even with the current amount of coins I have today... My WDC will be worth far more then all my Bitcoin combined because I have  so few of them and I will be a Bitcoin Millionaire!! 

It's the wait to get there that kinda sucks because until that day arrives Im just a debt slave like everyone else working  paycheck to paycheck!! No choice but to go into work 5 days a week or I won't have the nice things I enjoy like high speed internet!! LOL  Come on crypto's GO!! Oh on that note I saw an info graphic showing the growth of  Bitcoin from 2013 to 2014 and it's incredible... If it continues to grow at that pace or faster it might not take a decade to go mainstream... Time will tell the tale!!

Cheers,

Ghosty

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Similar Content

• By Accept

Hello Worldcoiners,
      You have all been waiting very patiently so thank you for that. I'll be making a special appearance in light of recent events to get things started.
      I have spent many hours researching and thinking about the best way to go about repopulating the WDC team. I finally settled on a service with beta end-to-end encrypted messaging rooms called Riot made by a company called Matrix. 
      Why is Matrix a good option for WDC?
      Supports multiple OS
      Open Source
      E2E by default if enabled in room. (Beta)
      Decentralized
      Supports Cryptocurrency
      API could be connected to WDC services
      Email on sign up not required
      What now?
      There will be 5 phases of recruitment, we will be entering Phase 1 which will begin with the population of the Worldcoin Lounge Tier 0.
      Phase 1
      Tier 0 = Worldcoin Lounge
      Tier 1 = Worldcoin Discussion or Worldcoin Dev Discussion.
      To progress into Tier 1, Phase 1 recruiters will evaluate from the lounge who should be included. This is to ensure group chat is productive, stays on topic with sensitive data protected.
      How can I join Riot?
      You will be applying to join the Worldcoin Lounge which is Tier 0 and for casual chat.
      We currently have the following Phase I recruiters:
      diego86:matrix.org vitalicus:matrix.org Sign up, choose the respective app for your device by visiting this page. After creating your user, log out and back in to refresh account creation
      Inbox one of recruiters using their above usernames on Riot, please edit room settings and enable room encryption when discussing 1 to 1 to protect your data.
      Continue to tell the recruiter how you can contribute to WDC (Skills, background etc), this is an application, without it you will not be accepted into the group chat. They will ask you a series of questions to see what rooms you could potentially belong in.
      My Matrix ID is @accept:matrix.org, do not trust anyone claiming to be me if the ID doesn’t match.
      If you think you've got what it takes to be a recruiter, please comment on this thread for consideration. 
    • By cryptojunky
      Worldcoin listed on AEX.com
    • By cryptosdice
      http://www.cryptosdice.com/  
      The multicurrency gambling center.
      Bet
      Play with Worldcoin and more than 45 cryptocurrencies on CRYPTOSDICE. We offer a unique feature that makes us different from other dice sites: an slider where you can set any interval of numbers between 0 and 99.99. Forget about betting only lower or higher than an specific number, now you can select for example the interval 25.00-75.00 or any other you like!

Invest in the bankroll
      Be part of the bankroll of any cryptocurrency, choose your kelly %, set different investments with different values.

Faucet
      Get 0.1 WDC every 10 minutes to test our game!

Promote
      10% comission fee for affiliates.

http://www.cryptosdice.com/
    • By Accept
      Today October 21st 2015 is a really special day that we remember from the movie Back To The Future Part II from 1989. In the film Marty McFly travels to the future to save his children. Everyone familiar with the movie remembers hoverboards and Nike shoes with power laces that was brought by the clever futuristic technology that was dreamt up. We have not seen them around yet this year, but there is still time! In light of the news, there is a great thing going on with crypto currency technology, especially with WorldCoin.

Physical Address

During this week we have finally gotten ourselves physical office address. Soon after everything is finalized with local government officials, we will announce our organization information and post some photos on our website. This is just one of many steps our plan consists of. In the near future you will see a lot of improvements in making our project more organized and efficient.

Development

Our development team has been working on the final touches for the new wallet release. This is going to be major release with a completely new platform. We are confident to tell that the new wallet (beta version) will be published officially during this weekend.

In Other News

The forum default sharing image has been changed, now any shares on social media will display the Worldcoin logo. Our forum thread on Bitcointalk has also been changed to reflect the same image.

• By Accept
      Hello September! Are you still here? We’re coming close to the end of a long wait and the beginning of another. We’ll explain later.

Forum Refactor

The Business Center is not the only area the team has been working on... after some hurdles the forum was successfully upgraded. Shortly after the new theme was implemented; some small details are still being ironed out but everything is functional and all accounts were upgraded smoothly. Only downside is we had to say goodbye to our awards system, at least for now until it has been revamped for IPS 4.

Development
      Three words: Beta next week!