LowHandicap

Ongoing altcoin rally

No idea, but more important than absolute price is the performance comparing with other coins, so our price hike is not proportional because we climbed positions. Difficult and network hash rate is at its all time peak, excellent too!

More important than that is that long term indicators point to upward trend, so we will be fine :)

Yes, good coins rally a bit. I remember how you guys dismissed FTC and its change in algorithm. How many times did I show you the problems with scrypt. And FTC fell below WDC and all jokes were on me. Only got insulted here by you jokers. That was over a year ago. Well, I have swapped all my WDC to FTC and later to ETC. You forgot all coins are experimental and need change or better coins will come. WDC did not develop it did not change. Yes! You did not change anything that matters and that's a pity, but I don't feel for you. You had it in your hands. And look, even FTC came back and is worth something. You run down a coin that was in the TOP10 to some shit coin nobody wants nor uses.

23 hours ago, RAPS said:

Yes, good coins rally a bit. I remember how you guys dismissed FTC and its change in algorithm. How many times did I show you the problems with scrypt. And FTC fell below WDC and all jokes were on me. Only got insulted here by you jokers. That was over a year ago. Well, I have swapped all my WDC to FTC and later to ETC. You forgot all coins are experimental and need change or better coins will come. WDC did not develop it did not change. Yes! You did not change anything that matters and that's a pity, but I don't feel for you. You had it in your hands. And look, even FTC came back and is worth something. You run down a coin that was in the TOP10 to some shit coin nobody wants nor uses.

It's so painfully obvious that after hours of discussion you didn't understand a single word I said. I clearly stated that changing algorithm gives a boost to the coin sooner or later, but long term that won't matter unless it's the right algorithm that solves scalability problems and others that are not transient, so probably the price will go down again, hip hoping algorithms are good for traders not for investors, ironically you strongly support this view because you already have sold your FTC, therefore you are supporting our arguments better than any one of us could .... thanks for that!

We are sincerely not searching for traders (again something I stated several times in the past), in other words we hope the RAPS's of the world do not buy our coin ever (sadly there is nothing we can do to enforce this), because the empty pumps and dumps are what wears out true investors the deeper.

But hang around and lets talk in two years and lets see what happens!

On 4/30/2016 at 8:59 AM, RAPS said:

I hope you understand that WE did not run down anything. We are a totally new team who know the potential WDC has and we are ready to take it to the next level. However this all will take time. Stay tuned and you will see a lot of new interesting things coming during 2016-2017.

Whatever

On 5/1/2016 at 7:18 AM, Berzeck said:

It's so painfully obvious that after hours of discussion you didn't understand a single word I said. I clearly stated that changing algorithm gives a boost to the coin sooner or later, but long term that won't matter unless it's the right algorithm that solves scalability problems and others that are not transient, so probably the price will go down again, hip hoping algorithms are good for traders not for investors, ironically you strongly support this view because you already have sold your FTC, therefore you are supporting our arguments better than any one of us could .... thanks for that!

We are sincerely not searching for traders (again something I stated several times in the past), in other words we hope the RAPS's of the world do not buy our coin ever (sadly there is nothing we can do to enforce this), because the empty pumps and dumps are what wears out true investors the deeper.

But hang around and lets talk in two years and lets see what happens!

You are good in twisting words. What are you talking traders investors funny. It is a currency??? But look nobody uses it its dead as a dodo. So yea I didnt understand a word you said but look around you its all gone. Community gone. Coin value gone. Weekly news well there are no news so thats gone too. You had it all in your hands and you blew it!

2 hours ago, RAPS said:

Whatever

You are good in twisting words. What are you talking traders investors funny. It is a currency??? But look nobody uses it its dead as a dodo. So yea I didnt understand a word you said but look around you its all gone. Community gone. Coin value gone. Weekly news well there are no news so thats gone too. You had it all in your hands and you blew it!

and though you are still here. 

5 hours ago, RAPS said:

Whatever

Gladly we have the 'quote' function so it will be harder to 'twist' your words.

Anyway market capitalization was around 400k+ when you made one of your well known tantrums and 'left' the community. We are near 700k now, so even if my team or I blew it then some 'mystery' force may be holding the price even showing some signs of growth! So our future is secured no matter my team fuck ups!

Encouraging words RAPS that's the spirit :)

By the way, welcome back to our community! (Really!, no sarcasm!)

5 hours ago, RAPS said:

WDC was a good coin. Well in the top 10. Then development stopped. No news no change NOTHING! Don't tell me drunken monkey fat hippo fairy tales. www.coinmarketcap.com is the story book I can read

I guess you don't actually read the news (not to mention reading them weekly), v3 of wallet will hit the wild at the end of May if no serious issues are found and it won't be an hippo!

About www.coinmarketcap.com; now that you mention it, when worldcoin.global was formed market cap  hit all time low of about 300k USD, early 2015. Now market cap is at near 700k USD, even that we are finishing the adjustment period.

But the really curious thing is that we are not actively marketing the coin, not pumping it anywhere! We are developing some very interesting features that which will make marketing a lot easier, so we are timing our world wide exposure to have maximum impact with the resources we have. If the price not only hold but have shown signs of growth imagine what will happen when we really start pushing to other crypto circles about or advances.

Wait until end of May  to see how stalled development really is. But wouldn't it be better to ask first? I mean asserting something obviously wrong in public just lowers your credibility, which you need (a lot by the rate you are losing it) if you want for people to take you seriously. Otherwise people will start thinking that we hired you to be our critic to 'prove how ridiculous WDC critics are'.

We don't want that, right?

5 hours ago, RAPS said: