LowHandicap

Ongoing altcoin rally

38 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, RAPS said:

Fair enough, nobody can see the future. So it stands what I said about the past and present !!! I have changed my opinion once or twice over the years as things did change ( I thought Auroracoin was THE thing at some stage for instance silly me if I look back). HOWEVER, you can all read what Berzerck wrote in the other thread. This is WDC lead developer I think ???

WDC did not develop so it became INSIGNIFICANT I think nobody can refute this. Its always end-of-next-month-amazing-things-will-happen when I asked. It never did !!! I come back end of May and show you the mirror !!! 

How do YOU want Worldcoin to develop? The most important thing right now imo is usability and user experience. Steps have been made as far as I know. This is something even Bitcoin is struggling with.

53 minutes ago, Xanur said:

How do YOU want Worldcoin to develop? The most important thing right now imo is usability and user experience. Steps have been made as far as I know. This is something even Bitcoin is struggling with.

I personaly would love for WDC to be more the coin for most internet transactions 

On 8.5.2016 at 0:40 PM, RAPS said:

That's why I went to ETH and see how that goes.

OUCH! cRAPS fell into another rippoff trap. Now Ethereum/DAO will have him on their forums. Blaming them for programming unsecure software and losing him thousands of monetas. Please cRAPS let us know your name on their forum. I just want to enjoy the show. :)

4 hours ago, Hysterion said:

OUCH! cRAPS fell into another rippoff trap. Now Ethereum/DAO will have him on their forums. Blaming them for programming unsecure software and losing him thousands of monetas. Please cRAPS let us know your name on their forum. I just want to enjoy the show. :)

yeah, I know! that thing became big drama wow. I was following ETH and the related for the past months just out of curiosity and now this happens. Even the hacker dude wants to do an Interview / AMA, lol! 

Gonna pump all my Bitcoins into Ethereum as soon as it hits the bottom and dump all the shit again when it doubled its value. HAHAHA! cRAPS you inspired me. Fuck ETHER! Long live Worldcoin and Bitcoin!