CoinMath

2 G-Blade Gridseed 5,2 Mh/s With Raspberry B+ :-)

Question

Hi Worldcoiner

Almost, that I bought 2 Gridseed and I have about 8 Mh/s (during 3 weeks) (I had got a problem with a power supply).

All work with a Raspberry B+ in automatics 24/24h 7/7. I hope in some days, week or months, I will have more.

I know that my hashrate is not hgt but if a lot of people have got 1 or 2 G-blade Gridseed, it's will be great.

If a person want help, I will give it, without problem.

7 answers to this question

Hi Worldcoiner

Almost, that I bought 2 Gridseed and I have about 8 Mh/s (during 3 weeks) (I had got a problem with a power supply).

All work with a Raspberry B+ in automatics 24/24h 7/7. I hope in some days, week or months, I will have more.

I know that my hashrate is not hgt but if a lot of people have got 1 or 2 G-blade Gridseed, it's will be great.

If a person want help, I will give it, without problem.

Nice, where did you purchase from?

It's not like a french ebay.

A seller write a text (in boncoin.fr) to explain the product to sell, then the buyer read this text, can call the seller, or write him an email.

Many product are to sell, cars, PC ...
All is free to the buyer. To the seller, we can post the text to 2 months, and it's free. And again and again... Some options are not free.

It's not like a french ebay.

A seller write a text (in boncoin.fr) to explain the product to sell, then the buyer read this text, can call the seller, or write him an email.

Many product are to sell, cars, PC ...

All is free to the buyer. To the seller, we can post the text to 2 months, and it's free. And again and again... Some options are not free.

Ebay is free if you break their terms and sell the item via cash on your doorstep. I would not endorse doing that, but this site sounds the way ebay should be, ebay take percentage from paypal too so they make mega profits.

Yes, we can to sell without Ebay (break their terms) but is you have some problems, Ebay can't help you.

I love Ebay, because we can found a lot of cheap things.

I was a pro in Ebay and I seen that Ebay and Paypal make them big percentages. I wait the future Cryptodiggers with auction system.

Yes, we can to sell without Ebay (break their terms) but is you have some problems, Ebay can't help you.

I love Ebay, because we can found a lot of cheap things.

I was a pro in Ebay and I seen that Ebay and Paypal make them big percentages. I wait the future Cryptodiggers with auction system.

I think it is the answer as individual sites are having trouble themselves, best thing to be is to use a service or franchaise like ebay rather than a shop these days.