Sign in to follow this  
cryptojunky

How do I view Transaction history?

Question

Question about WBC. How do you view transaction history? Also when i backup wallet it says the file should save in c:worldcoin/backups but it is saving in the c:worldcoin/ folder and has to be manually moved to the backup folder.

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, cryptojunky said:

Question about WBC. How do you view transaction history? Also when i backup wallet it says the file should save in c:worldcoin/backups but it is saving in the c:worldcoin/ folder and has to be manually moved to the backup folder.

Hello Cryptojunky!

I wanted to publish a blog with details on how people can make their own components, using as an example a component  with this feature specifically, lack of time was superior than my intentions (again), i will do that on weekend.

The idea is that in the future everything that people need would be included inside the wallet, like  explorer,news, etc etc.

Of course next versions will include more components, in a few days we will begin a thread where people can brain storm on what should be developed next

About the backup directory, i will check and fix the error

16 hours ago, Berzeck said:

Hello Cryptojunky!

I wanted to publish a blog with details on how people can make their own components, using as an example a component  with this feature specifically, lack of time was superior than my intentions (again), i will do that on weekend.

The idea is that in the future everything that people need would be included inside the wallet, like  explorer,news, etc etc.

Of course next versions will include more components, in a few days we will begin a thread where people can brain storm on what should be developed next

About the backup directory, i will check and fix the error

Ok thanks for the response.