datsunking1

The Richlist

Have 500k and holding 500 k from family and friends. and it seems next week another family holder will be added (200k)  ;)

No wonder that personally i am investing a lot of time of the project :D

Yes ladies and gentlemen, there was a massive sell/buy day 1/26/15, and a LOT of WDC changed hands.

In particular, 5.9 million WDC were transacted, and the richlist leader now holds 13.2 million WDC, 18.15% of all total WDC.

What do you all think?

Discuss :)

It is only a good thing that there is such a huge trust towards WDC.

Think about when WDC goes viral, it will replace BTC with 10-100 times higher marketcap. 

The community is gonna be ultrarich. 

One of the easiest ways to make money is to take a mortgage on your house and go all in btc and after that all in WDC.  :ph34r:

Jay    3

No one in the top 10 is investing in WDC as a short term gain... although I would guess they will prob start paying themselves a salary every month in 5 to 10 years time for the rest of their life or even not bother cause most won't need a salary :) this is like buying gold before the gold boom even started! You prob keep it for life too and pass on to next generations cause you ain't going to need all of the profits yourself.

Anyone not buying up as much WDC as they can right now or mining it like crazy and keeping the coins is missing out on a life time opportunity. I for one am not going to miss out on this one! I will forever already kick myself when i had key contacts in the know tell me to invest in BTC at $5 dollars.

For just $3000 - $4000 dollars you can get in the top 20 on the rich list! Don't miss out on the golden opportunity!

I was also thinking... even if crypto does not gain popularity to buy goods and services (which is impossible if you actually understand the whole system and where crypto and WDC is going) couldn't the top 10 on the rich list alternatively get together, fix the rate of exchange for WDC cause they will own over 80% of the market, and offer an international currency exchange platform at rates that beat any bank and make a bloody good income stream from that :) Fixing the WDC price at $100 in the next 5 years (possibly $1000 dollars in 10 years time) and making the commission rate to be 1-2%.... cause right now you pay banks 1-2% commission PLUS the difference in the spread price of fiat currency which is another 5-15% usually depending if you do it through a bank who rips you off or intermediary like Investec Private Bank who still charge you 5% spread price!! It's just a thought... would need to look into all dynamics of exactly how it would work in time but thought i would share the initial thought.

With WDC holders being in the US, Australia, Germany and UK... well that's the ones I know including myself I would think something like this could be possible. 

Jay    3

Only 25 BTC buys you 1 000 000 WDC... at current exchange rates although this is going UP so will end up being less than that.... but seriously guys... don't just buy the whole ladder and try push the price to 0.00008 overnight!! Do it is say amounts of 5 BTC at a time. Buy some at 0.000026... and just wait for your position to get filled which should take a couple of days.... then buy more at 0.000028... then 0.00003 etc... slowly slowly and wait for your position to be filled .. patience ;) you want you average purchasing cost to say be 0.00004 if buying today I would reckon. Also if the price suddenly sky rockets to 0.00008 and higher then don't panic to buy at that price... wait for it to come down again as it should (although cant guarantee it will). 

For instance if you buying at 0.000035 and it shoots to 0.00008 then put your buy order in at 0.00004... then when it shoots to 0.0002 then put your buy order in at 0.00006... don'y buy the tops! Slower is better as well as being patient. ALTHOUGH if the price suddenly jumps up like it did in BTC from $5 dollars to $1000 dollars and has only come back down to $220 dollars... you could miss out on the opportunity if you buy orders are at $100 dollars... cause we all know BTC aint going to break $160 dollars and personally i think $220 is the current low... especially with the halving coming up next year as far as i recall. 

Anyway just felt like nattering away on this forum. Best of luck all.  

Only 25 BTC buys you 1 000 000 WDC... at current exchange rates although this is going UP so will end up being less than that.... but seriously guys... don't just buy the whole ladder and try push the price to 0.00008 overnight!! Do it is say amounts of 5 BTC at a time. Buy some at 0.000026... and just wait for your position to get filled which should take a couple of days.... then buy more at 0.000028... then 0.00003 etc... slowly slowly and wait for your position to be filled .. patience ;) you want you average purchasing cost to say be 0.00004 if buying today I would reckon. Also if the price suddenly sky rockets to 0.00008 and higher then don't panic to buy at that price... wait for it to come down again as it should (although cant guarantee it will). 

For instance if you buying at 0.000035 and it shoots to 0.00008 then put your buy order in at 0.00004... then when it shoots to 0.0002 then put your buy order in at 0.00006... don'y buy the tops! Slower is better as well as being patient. ALTHOUGH if the price suddenly jumps up like it did in BTC from $5 dollars to $1000 dollars and has only come back down to $220 dollars... you could miss out on the opportunity if you buy orders are at $100 dollars... cause we all know BTC aint going to break $160 dollars and personally i think $220 is the current low... especially with the halving coming up next year as far as i recall. 

Anyway just felt like nattering away on this forum. Best of luck all.  

It's true, it wouldn't take much at all if there was a spark in interest. To be taken seriously we need to plough on, it's mostly relying on the actual software, the bounty. But all the other stuff with it is important too, I think if that wasn't that coming up, there would not be much point of marketing. Got to be careful, make sure it is the best running product before promoting it, you wouldn't market a car that hasn't been built yet. You have crash testing etc to ensure it's all in order, since we don't believe in pre-orders, it's against our poilcy. So back to what you were saying, there's a very good chance that money can be made because we haven't asked for any investors yet using the traditional marketing methods, with good reason too!