s7ryker

A low cost high reward method to promote worldcoin

I think i found a good and cheap way to promote worldcoin
I dont know how much we paid in the past for the yahoo finance press releases but that was like shooting blanks in the air because we need wordwide people to interact with us not just read about some weird wordcoin( wtf its that  ) 

We definitely don't have money to pay for promoting in fact we need money to jumpstart the coin again

So we need to create a good  project for the coin ( making a new better wallet , a new algorythm , new api ..whatever.. but should be somethink that would make ppl to resonate with) and then create a short video about the coin , what it is , the future ,  the fact that we  successfully raise money to build  a new well near Musoli, Kenya,( video no longer than 5 min )

After that we create a crowdfunding campaign for the project on the largest global site for fundraisers https://www.indiegogo.com/set an amount  lets say 5k usd put the video in it set the longest posible time for the campaign and start.

What we will get:

- some money (i hope)

- new outside of crypto-world people will find out about the coin and interact with it  and who know some of them have huge money to spent and may fiind our project intresting. I dont know how many folks will see the project but we can expect at least 5000-10000 to see the project video in the given time

- facebook shares , twitter.. so basically, social media for free

-views for the video ( will rank higher on you tube ranks and thats another way to atract ppl)

- some information about the future ( if we are doing the right stuff here or we should close the business and go to sleep)

Total cost :0 if we will making the video

100-200 usd if we pay someone to make a  good looking video for us( there its lots of competition online for that)

some example of crowdfunding campaigns:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/open-a-cat-cafe-in-philadelphia#/story

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/saving-snowden-the-voluntaryists-versus-the-nsa#/story

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/growbot-your-garden-robot#/story

What do u guys think ?

Hi s7ryker  thanks for your ideas !

I was discussing some ideas with Iceviking (our new marketing director).

I tracked many campaigns of different coins spending  a lot of money trying to pursue the common people but all of them failed (all that i tracked at least). The reason I think is :

For example if you want to promote a shampoo it is easy because everybody knows what a shampoo is and  what is it used for, you just need to transmit the competitive advantages of your brand.

With crypto the situation is very different because common people don't have any idea what crypto is and it is very difficult to explain easily to people that doesn't have computer background. A lot of teaching should be included in the campaign (which really cost a lot of money ) otherwise people don't get hooked anyway.

I was thinking that the best approach would be to track companies and people that already use BTC lure them with personalized invitations, Iceviking has a fantastic idea for Chinese people (our biggest market)  that we will pursue in the future.

In other words leech BTC market  and let the industry around BTC  invest in teaching the advantages of crypto to the common people; at least for now until we grow a little more ...

Of course  marketing will be deployed after consolidating next release which has a lot of new features not seen in most coins. ( which really fits on the  first condition of your idea :) )

Do you agree with this perception ?

i agree with you at some points but u need to understand that the success of the project is determined by the video who should be keept as simple as possible. For exemple

u learn in 1:44 all u need to know about bitcoin. the video its brilliant and manage to explain a lot of thing to people who dont undestand crypto in a easy way.

mmm i agree the video is good, considering that the video itself would be cheap, and social marketing is cheap too. I think  it may be worth the effort

. Do you know  who  can make a video like this and how much will it cost ?. Also there should be another video highlighting our advantages (of new wallet) or should be embedded in previous one ?

Animated videos like that one will cost more than our buget. Our aim should be something like https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/stellup-leverage-your-networks#/story. The video its great and cheap to made

What about if they produce a video about their aplication stating that Stellup its better then Whatsapp or another similar aplication  and going into  tech stuff and then they asked for money!! Guess what?? :no succes there.

Instead they focus on people the relation between people and how the aplication (wdc in our case) will make the world a better place.

Example for our video:

start video 5$ intro https://www.fiverr.com/aivarmoviesor another cheap gigs

We are a dedicating team of young people from around the  the globe aiming to change the world in a way never seen before so far we made a new kind of money ( we dont use the  word: crypto ever ) , a better money  ( here we show something about our work: wallet android wallet or other stuff) who will change   the way financial world works . then we show that our team raise money to build a  well in Kenya  that our coin its curently accepted by x mercant including the fact what Bratislava subway accept worldcoin. now we will show how an actul tranzaction works ( 30 sec here.. its beeter to have two guys one in a country-USA an another one in Japan "desktop to mobile" just to make people realize how fast its the coin and give an insight )

Bla bla bla in the same maner.....  the world is changing and so should money .....bla bla bla....

Please help us to change the world in a better way.. the worldcoin way !

another 5$ gigs from fiverr at the end and thats it

We can give WDC t-shirts to people who donate more than 100$( hope that happens )

I am able to create a video when new wallet is complete, I am waiting for that, intro is complete, once that is around I can compile a sequence of clips quite easily. Also all tutorials will be updated with voiceovers with new wallet.

Ideally I want to flick between realtime coding, wallet functionality, get some testimonials and add some movie intro style music.

Sneak peak of what I finished months ago..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQa74AOIrUc&feature=youtu.be

I'm a noob to crypto currencies. Since you'll be dealing with alot more like me, hopefully, let me share some of my, outside of the house looking in observations. I was a bit turned off by that fact that Bluetrade is only offering your currency in BTC and DOGE, Bittylicious only offers WDC in GBP. I'm not sure if you can lobby to get WDC available against BCH and LTC through the currently available exchanges?

I see you guys are working on updating your website, very happy to see, because I was turned off by the out of date exchanges listed on your site and non functioning links. I'm hoping you'll make updating your website the first priority because it nearly made me run away. I'm not sure if others will go as far as I did and view your forum before making a decision to invest or run in panic.

Things I'd like to see, 1-WDC listed on more mainstream markets, This is what brought me to your home page. 2- more options of purchasing your currency without having to exchange compatible exchange currencies, otherwise it becomes costly and a nuisance to purchase WDC 3-fully functioning and up to date website, 4- white paper, I couldn't find it 5- more activity in your forums to many posts are well out of date, though I'm sure that will change.

I hope my observations will be helpful, it would be my pleasure to see you all succeed, as I will also since purchasing a chunk of WDC.

Best regards

11 hours ago, SteelCage said:

I'm a noob to crypto currencies. Since you'll be dealing with alot more like me, hopefully, let me share some of my, outside of the house looking in observations. I was a bit turned off by that fact that Bluetrade is only offering your currency in BTC and DOGE, Bittylicious only offers WDC in GBP. I'm not sure if you can lobby to get WDC available against BCH and LTC through the currently available exchanges?

I see you guys are working on updating your website, very happy to see, because I was turned off by the out of date exchanges listed on your site and non functioning links. I'm hoping you'll make updating your website the first priority because it nearly made me run away. I'm not sure if others will go as far as I did and view your forum before making a decision to invest or run in panic.

Things I'd like to see, 1-WDC listed on more mainstream markets, This is what brought me to your home page. 2- more options of purchasing your currency without having to exchange compatible exchange currencies, otherwise it becomes costly and a nuisance to purchase WDC 3-fully functioning and up to date website, 4- white paper, I couldn't find it 5- more activity in your forums to many posts are well out of date, though I'm sure that will change.

I hope my observations will be helpful, it would be my pleasure to see you all succeed, as I will also since purchasing a chunk of WDC.

Best regards

Outside input is always welcome. Also cryptopia also lists wdc - btc too.

I discovered a continuing glitch with CoinMarketCap.com that is costing WDC growth across exchange platforms.

Though BlueTrade and Cryptocurrency have not traded in some in some instances, days, the "Update activity" is showing active with very low trade prices while AEX, which is trading well and driving your price up but showing inactivity and 0% activity in a matter of a couple of hours.

Contact them to get this corrected otherwise the value of WDC will continue to be compromised.

image.thumb.png.92c9234413408b3fdfef12d9bcde40ad.png

A better perspective of how this is stopping growth and trade. On Cryptocurrency WDC/LTC has not traded since 11/19/17 @ 12:30 pm. however it's showing more recent activity than AEX which was trading at 0.01870 expressing nearly 70% of the trade volume from about midnight to 6:am. Since show no activity currency value has plummeted.

image.thumb.png.97aeb34db37ea4cc15025c153df684c2.png