ScottSidders

WDC article is now published & publication contest available

The WDC article I had been working on is now published on here at CryptoWorldwide.com. If you're interested in checking the article out, please feel free to leave feedback and criticism in the comment section. The more feedback I receive, the better my writing will become.

Also, the first monthly publication contest is available for any prospective writers interested. There are prizes for the top 3 picks: 1st - 0.15 BTC, 2nd - 0.1 BTC, and 3rd - 0.05 BTC. Check out the contest details here.

Thanks again to all those who helped me find the information I needed as well as Accept especially for the cool picture you made for me to use. I look forward to keeping up-to-date with this crypto coin. It's exciting what you guys are doing for the crypto world, keep it up!

Good article.

I hope that you will write not only about Worldcoin.

There are other interesting coins that deserve attention ;)

Of course other publications write about them, too, but if you are interested in the new stuff look here

Thank you for a job.

Nice article but u need some sort of floating social buttons plugin at the end of article and also create a facebook page twitter account etc and there is a plugin who  post ur article title and a few words on all social network every time u write a new article on site , also social networks helps with SEO and more trafic to ur site

I promise to share ur article to my 3k friends on facebook :)

Please keep doing the good things that you are doing now

Good article.

I hope that you will write not only about Worldcoin.

There are other interesting coins that deserve attention ;)

Of course other publications write about them, too, but if you are interested in the new stuff look here

Thank you for a job.

Hi Shveicar,

Please don't promote your coin in Worldcoin discussion. In the altcoin section fine, PM, fine! But hijacking threads for other coin promotion is not really the way to go is it? If it really deserves attention create a thread in the altcoin section. Nothing against that, it's just annoying when obvious attempts to squeeze in the 'd' word are made left right and center.

Hi Shveicar,

Please don't promote your coin in Worldcoin discussion. In the altcoin section fine, PM, fine! But hijacking threads for other coin promotion is not really the way to go is it? If it really deserves attention create a thread in the altcoin section. Nothing against that, it's just annoying when obvious attempts to squeeze in the 'd' word are made left right and center.

I do not promote any "own" coin.

I just expressed for the author idea on the subject of publications.

Or do you think that he would write only about Worldcoin? Of course he it solve.

I am a major investor in the WDC. I believe in the bright future Worldcoin.

You should not think that I am trying to promote something.

I just split own investments between the two worthy coins and it's rightly so.

I'm sorry if your annoying mention of any other coins.

I do not promote any "own" coin.

I just expressed for the author idea on the subject of publications.

Or do you think that he would write only about Worldcoin? Of course he it solve.

I am a major investor in the WDC. I believe in the bright future Worldcoin.

You should not think that I am trying to promote something.

I just split own investments between the two worthy coins and it's rightly so.

I'm sorry if your annoying mention of any other coins.

Shveicar, this  is not  a policy in our forum only, in crypto sphere it is generally considered of very bad manners to promote  features of specific coins on others forums (with or without merit) ... the reason is that if we allow this kind of post we would get flooded by every fan of other coins that will start posting here and  promoting their favourite coins that are obviously irrelevant to Worldcoin discussion. This already happened at first on many forums and they looked like crypto coin yellow pages if you know what I mean ;)

Of course we don't expect  the author or anyone to be Worldcoin exclusive, that would be ridiculous.

Thanks for understanding !

Nice article but u need some sort of floating social buttons plugin at the end of article and also create a facebook page twitter account etc and there is a plugin who  post ur article title and a few words on all social network every time u write a new article on site , also social networks helps with SEO and more trafic to ur site

I promise to share ur article to my 3k friends on facebook :)

Please keep doing the good things that you are doing now

Thank you for your encouraging words. Your criticism has been heard and created a twitter, Facebook, and youtube account. I really appreciate you sharing the article, there's many more to come.