WorldcoinPumper

A Worldcoin related problem

Question

Hello fellow Pumpers,

I am doing my homework of mathematics.

I am asking some general help now from the General Help part of the forum.

My problem is as follows:

"There are 7 000 000 000 people in the world currently (a rough number). Yet, there will be around 250 000 000 Worldcoins availabe (a rough number). When Worldcoin reaches the global dominance phase, how many coins one person can have if the coins were distributed equally?"

This is a tricky problem which keeps me awake day and night. How would you approach this problem?

This was the a-part of the problem. There is also a (trickier) b-part which is if the global average salary is 5 usd/hr and 8 hr day 6 days a week, they all get paid in these scarce Worldcoins, how much has to the price of Worldcoin be?

Then the 2nd excercise is a percent calculation. One simply need to calculate the growth-% from the spot price.

Any assistance, how would you approach this problem?

4 answers to this question

I got the answears as follows:

Each person can have 250 000 000 worldcoins /7 000 000 000 persons = 0.0357... WDC/person

b-part:

Annual global GDP 6 days/week * 52 weeks*8hours/day*5usd/hour*7 000 000 000=87 360 000 000 000 usd

The number of Worldcoins: 250 000 000

Assumption: Worldcoin dominates the world.

The dollars that are chasing after Worldcoins annually is:

87 360 000 000 000 usd/250 000 000 worldcoins = 349 440 usd/worldcoin.

The last part I got: 

The current WDC price: 0.0133...usd

The potential WDC price: 349 440 usd

The growth-%

(349440-0.0133...)/0.0133.. = 26273683.2105... = 2 627 368 321.05... %

I am not sure if I got my calculations correct....?

Strange maths homework you have there.

28 Worldcoins roughly for the first one, although equal distribution is impossible, also the second question isn't realistic but the reading off my calculator was so small that I couldn't understand it. If anyone else can give it a go ahead :)

I am actually student of Worldcoin Pumping sciences. I am doing my Master's thesis now and the Worldcoin mathematics is a compulsory subject to study.

Thus, when I graduate, my degree will be called: "Master of Worldcoin Pumping Sciences".

I am actually student of Worldcoin Pumping sciences. I am doing my Master's thesis now and the Worldcoin mathematics is a compulsory subject to study.

Thus, when I graduate, my degree will be called: "Master of Worldcoin Pumping Sciences".

Well, you can tell I'm not very good at maths because I divided it backwards. But I'm better at other important things and I guess I'll leave it to you and Mario to sort out equations.