I'm currently working as a Systems/DevOps Engineer in a small startup, before that I used to work as an Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP).

Well, first of all I'm not a pumper. But since you asked, I run a sound equipment review website; I occasionally contribute to it myself if there isn't an edit queue.

Well, first of all I'm not a pumper. But since you asked, I run a sound equipment review website; I occasionally contribute to it myself if there isn't an edit queue.

Yes I know.

Unlike all the other altcoins, Worldcoin is very unique from the point of view of it is not a pump and dump coin.

Okay, I am joking.  :p

Yes you are not a pumper and me neither, but I remember when the community had tons of pumpers (been following Worldcoin for a while now).

And I have to say I am impressed how close we are 0.0001 which was previously a psychological barrier - when it broke last time downwards over 1 year ago the coin was pretty much doomed but looks like it is coming back alive.

Yes I know.

Unlike all the other altcoins, Worldcoin is very unique from the point of view of it is not a pump and dump coin.

Okay, I am joking.  :p

Yes you are not a pumper and me neither, but I remember when the community had tons of pumpers (been following Worldcoin for a while now).

And I have to say I am impressed how close we are 0.0001 which was previously a psychological barrier - when it broke last time downwards over 1 year ago the coin was pretty much doomed but looks like it is coming back alive.

Pumpers and dumpers robbed this community, that's why we're not giving out any hype because all they do is amplify price instability. Because the market is not very saturated, it's best to not look at prices even now. It's obvious to me that sudden chinese interest is strange, it could easily change. Our european trading is not very good, if our trading volume was more distributed it would be more encouraging. But now we are going in-topic, what is your profession?

Pumpers and dumpers robbed this community, that's why we're not giving out any hype because all they do is amplify price instability. Because the market is not very saturated, it's best to not look at prices even now. It's obvious to me that sudden chinese interest is strange, it could easily change. Our european trading is not very good, if our trading volume was more distributed it would be more encouraging. But now we are going in-topic, what is your profession?

At some point there must be hype in order to find new members to the community.

I can see that many members in the community owns a large share of coins and I am sure they are looking for their exit, at least partially....  I doubt a complete exit, but just perhaps some re-distribution only...

Therefore a hype is something that will be needed.

I am not sure though is it smart to do it ATM... The old members of the community need just feed the markets with some sell orders (not to dump but let the buyers pick up the coins).

It is very immature behaviour to dump coins - much better to put a sell order of x amount of coins at price y and waite until the newcomers/accumulators will come and pick them up.

Rising price is definetely something that wakes the interest of masses for the coin  who wouldn't like to own an asset that appreciates.

Is there some kind of pumping going on in China?

At some point there must be hype in order to find new members to the community.

I can see that many members in the community owns a large share of coins and I am sure they are looking for their exit, at least partially....  I doubt a complete exit, but just perhaps some re-distribution only...

Therefore a hype is something that will be needed.

I am not sure though is it smart to do it ATM... The old members of the community need just feed the markets with some sell orders (not to dump but let the buyers pick up the coins).

It is very immature behaviour to dump coins - much better to put a sell order of x amount of coins at price y and waite until the newcomers/accumulators will come and pick them up.

Rising price is definetely something that wakes the interest of masses for the coin  who wouldn't like to own an asset that appreciates.

Is there some kind of pumping going on in China?

I forgot to add, we don't have the wallet needed to sustain hype just yet.

I forgot to add, we don't have the wallet needed to sustain hype just yet.

Yup, I agree, there is still after all quite many coins that will cause selling pressure by the miners.

Those coins need much stronger hands and then a huge hype where we as early adopters are able to sell a few coins to the new people.