Berzeck

Wallet functionality

e.g. I'm a traveling businessperson, there are a few transactions which need to be taken care of. I have a hard time reading stuff on the wallet. What do I do?

Hi, Xanur, can you be more specific ?

Some businesses have to take tax into account, so maybe an export pdf file with also the conversion rates recorded for each transaction. E.g 1000 WDC = $100. Otherwise it's impossible to calculate asset worth as prices fluctuate.

With transaction information it would be better if all addresses and labelled addresses are interactive so that on click we can see all received WDC and WDC that was sent to them in a list. There could also be analytics, I know I have a lot of problems keeping track of finances and spending a lot of time working out which Worldcoins are mine and which are for projects we are working on. This video from barclays will give you an idea...

http://www.media.barclays.co.uk/video/?id=159917-6149539

If each address was treated like a separate wallet (I know technically it won't be) and there was a way to keep funds from being spent out of certain parts by accident or without realisation; it would section off wallet funds and assign them to certain parts so the general funds won't eat into other assigned funds when spending. Combined with multi-signature it would be the ultimate business model..

With transaction information it would be better if all addresses and labelled addresses are interactive so that on click we can see all received WDC and WDC that was sent to them in a list. There could also be analytics, I know I have a lot of problems keeping track of finances and spending a lot of time working out which Worldcoins are mine and which are for projects we are working on. This video from barclays will give you an idea...

http://www.media.barclays.co.uk/video/?id=159917-6149539

If each address was treated like a separate wallet (I know technically it won't be) and there was a way to keep funds from being spent out of certain parts by accident or without realisation; it would section off wallet funds and assign them to certain parts so the general funds won't eat into other assigned funds when spending. Combined with multi-signature it would be the ultimate business model..

+1 as an option. I hope we will see this next year.

Please guys, i am asking about just functionality for next release, only BASIC stuff, minimum set of requirements !.

If we keep adding this kind of requests, release will take more months.

We will start adding glamorous things piece by piece, but let's have a start first !

Please guys, i am asking about just functionality for next release, only BASIC stuff, minimum set of requirements !.

If we keep adding this kind of requests, release will take more months.

We will start adding glamorous things piece by piece, but let's have a start first !

Haha sorry, we're getting ahead of ourselves :p . I don't know if the theme engine will be in the next iteration? Maybe a menu or something for theme management?

Well the theme engine will be functioning, but to change colours for example you have to edit a text file and assign the colors you want along with other properties. Theme engine is necessary to provide resolution independence which will be available too !

1. Resizable window

2. More granular txn filter

3. ? Wallet profiles ? like in the server wallet

4. ? Start or stop syncing ? (settings - on startup)

1. Resizable window

2. More granular txn filter

3. ? Wallet profiles ? like in the server wallet

4. ? Start or stop syncing ? (settings - on startup)

Hi Buggie !

1)  Done. Each component is resizable inside the wallet too

2) Details please

3) You mean multiaddress functionality ? Next release. Is not really a basic feature. But already designed.

4) I can do this for this re4lease, but can you make a case example ? why people should need this functionality ?

Hi Buggie !

1)  Done. Each component is resizable inside the wallet too

2) Details please

3) You mean multiaddress functionality ? Next release. Is not really a basic feature. But already designed.

4) I can do this for this re4lease, but can you make a case example ? why people should need this functionality ?

Well for number 4, with people that haven't opened their wallet for 2months and have 1mb internet, there might be some time before it syncs, they might want to check their email but that is impossible as you won't even be able to search google. I think there should be kb/s limits you can set too like on steam to stop bandwidth overload.

Well for number 4, with people that haven't opened their wallet for 2months and have 1mb internet, there might be some time before it syncs, they might want to check their email but that is impossible as you won't even be able to search google. I think there should be kb/s limits you can set too like on steam to stop bandwidth overload.

Controlling bandwidth cross platform is very difficult over TCP (steam use a custom protocol over UDP i think) . also to do that we would need change a lot of code in the daemon, not worth it right now ...

Controlling bandwidth cross platform is very difficult over TCP (steam use a custom protocol over UDP i think) . also to do that we would need change a lot of code in the daemon, not worth it right now ...

In the future then I guess! not to worry. Pausing I still think would be useful, ofc with warning that if you 'stop syncing' coins won't be sent/received until syncing is complete.