Accept

Writers for Worldcoin.Global wanted!

Hi,

A user mentioned yesterday that our website doesn't have enough content other than reports and it is true! So we are offering the opportunity for somebody to volunteer some of their writing skills to contribute to some worldcoin related articles.

If you are interested please comment here with some information of your previous writing experiences. If there is more sensitive information then don't hesitate to inbox me.

I know there have been offers in the past, now is the time to speak up!

When I have time i could write one or two articles. Is that what you are looking for? Stuff to go on this page? 

http://worldcoin.global/category/news/

I also think that one can take some of the best news bits about crypto from coindesk and rework it if its been a good relevant article. 

Then stuff like this should be mentioned too!! http://www.ubuntuparty.org.za/2015/06/farmer-exposes-bank-fraud-end-of.html

Basically the way I see it, crypto needs to show up the banking sector for what it is, while the articles on our website should express why WDC is the way forward.

One other idea that popped into my mind. What if we approached some big names in the world like Russel Brand (i enjoy some of his revolution concepts), Richard Branson (who supposedly owns BTC), other famous people?? Say 5 in total that we approach and offer them 10 000 WDC in a paper wallet (crowdfunded) if they express on their facebook and social media that they own and support WDC due to its concept of freedom from the banks and all the sound values that we stand for. Additionally we would want permission to write an article about them and their belief in WDC and post it on our website and in social media etc. Just an idea at this stage that i thought i would put in this forum. Can also be a business owner etc. 

Maybe this starts a whole new thing too further down the line once we have a couple of known names that believe and support WDC... also just the normal man on the street too... by that i mean it does not have to be a top down approach but if we can get all the members of the WDC forum to write an article each (can get an copywriter to help rework and improve afterwards) about who they are and why they support and believe in WDC. The end aim of this having a page on our website linking to all the "famous" and also regular people that believe in WDC. Each person can include their negative relationships with banks, why they believe in WDC, what they do for a living, why they like the idea of a WDC community etc.

This will also be nice one day cause say this becomes a kind of WDC people's profile page on our website... then one can look up and see ahhh "John Smith" owns WDC and he is an accountant... let me get in contact with him and ask him to do my books in trade for WDC etc. Or "Peter Jones" is a doctor / lawyer whatever.... let me ask him for his services and trade with WDC.

Just some ideas guys... keep up the great work!! Where we heading to anyway ;)

When I have time i could write one or two articles. Is that what you are looking for? Stuff to go on this page? 

http://worldcoin.global/category/news/

I also think that one can take some of the best news bits about crypto from coindesk and rework it if its been a good relevant article. 

Then stuff like this should be mentioned too!! http://www.ubuntuparty.org.za/2015/06/farmer-exposes-bank-fraud-end-of.html

Basically the way I see it, crypto needs to show up the banking sector for what it is, while the articles on our website should express why WDC is the way forward.

Really what we are looking for is Worldcoin related content that could impact WDC currently or in the future. Have a good think and send me an inbox message with some ideas and I can try and make it work.